Flashback

If you didn't read the last chapter and didn't see the warning well then that's your fault because it was at the start of the chapter!

Shelby's POV
He began to undo my jeans. I kicked him in the gut and sat up. I was crying uncontrollably. "Someone please!" I kept muttering. "Now we can't have this Shelby!" Nathan said as he walked over to his press. "Please Nathan, let me go please!" I begged in my sobs. He walked over and placed a cloth on my mouth. I tried to scream. I started furiously kicking my legs. My eyes got heavy. Until they finally closed. Once I opened my eyes again I shot up. "GET AWAY, HELP!" I yelled. "Shelby?" I heard a voice say. I shortly realised it was Max. "MAX!" I cried into his chest. "What happened, how did I get here!" I asked. "We looked everywhere for you, then Emily came in for work and seen you on the footpath. She brang you in and wrapped you in blankets." Max explains. "Do you remember anything?" He asks. What do I remember. Think Shelby think! "This dark room. There was this guy, what was his name.... Ugh he told me something. That's all I remember!" I tell Max. "What did he tell you?" He asked. "Can I talk to em. Alone?" I ask. "Sure. I'll go get her" Max runs off to get em. "Oh hey your awake!" She says wiping out her phone. "NO!" I yell. She hesitated. "You okay?" She asked. "Em, please don't text him please!" I beg. "What are you talking about?" She seems nervous. "I can't believe you. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I yell the last part. "Dude chill!" She says trying to get me to shut up! "I can't chill em. You hurt my best friend, you hurt me!" I say. Tears began to appear in my eyes. "How?" She snapped at me. "YOU KNOW HOW, DONT PLAY THIS FRIKEN BULLSHIT CARD EMILY I KNOW WHAT YOUR TEXTING HIM. I KNOW WHO HE IS! what his name! Ughhhh" I can't control my anger. "Dude do you even know what your saying right now?" Her phone goes off. "I BET THATS HIM NOW!" I yell. "WHO?" Em starts shouting. Just think of his name. Uh NATHAN that's his name. "Nathan... NATHAN THATS WHO!" I finally remembered his name. "Who?" She pretends to be confused. "Oh the dude who I went out with. The dude who ABUSED me! The dude I broke up with. The dude who kIDNAPPED me. The dude who drugged me!" I can't believe I just said that. "Do you even know what your saying? I think you need to rest!" Em says in a calm voice. "NO!" I yell. Then I go for her. "Ah!" Em yells. "SHELBY STOP!" Red trys holding me back. I had no idea we had an audience! Max comes over. "SHELBY!" He seems so worried. I break loose and run over to Max. "RED DONT LET THAT MONSTER HURY YOU! SHES NIT WORTH IT!" I try to warn him. Max pulls me into his office. "Dude what the hell just happened?" He asked. " you won't believe me! No one will. Your all in your own little world. You think everything's perfect! News flash it's not! And it hasn't been for the past 3 years, and it will never be again! Just because your happy, just cause no one tried to drug you and loc-" Max full force slapped me across the face. I fall to the ground, holding my face. "Shelby I-" "don't!" I don't want to hear anything he has to say. He walks out banging every door. I start getting flash backs.

*flash back*
"Nathan, i just don't think we're ready for that!" *smack*

That was the first time Nathan ever hit me. He apologised and promised never to do it again. But it just got worse and worse. I got up still holding my face and slowly walked out of the offices

Main hoe👊🏻🙆😂
(L= Liam/hbomb94)
S: hey Liam
L: hey!
S: can u stay with you for a week or too?
L: why what happened?
S: I'll explain later just pick me up at the airport.
L: by the way (you'll only understand if you watch the cube) are you and noboom back together?