The Note

Shelby's pov

"Max you better tell me what's going on!" I raise my voice slightly to seem more intimidating. It's not easy to have such a high pitched voice and sound serious. Max should know by now i mean business. Bianca is in the background talking gibberish. "Everything's fine okay, just please stay away from Amber." Biancas babble talk slowly fades away. "What do you mean?" I ask. I sounder if I'm pushing max. Maybe I should back off. I look into my computer screen to see max. I look at myself for a second. "BIANCA!" I screech as I notice she's gone. There's a note sitting where Bianca once was. I can hear max scream my name as I take off my headset. The note reads out...

If you ever want to see her again. Then let me do my job. I'll bring her back once you back off. Get what I'm saying? Toodles! -Amber lily xox

Max stormed into my office. "Someone has to have seen her go" max says. I can tell he's about to cry. I run out of the office screaming amber. I run out of the office and see her car pull away. "STOP HER SHE HAS MY CHILD!" I scream hoping someone hears me. But no one does. I start to cry in the middle of the road watching her drive away with my child. What am I going to do. "Shub" I hear Adam say. I look behind me and see him walking over to me. I start to bawl my eyes out.