Closed off

You'll never guess where I am... THE BUS

Shelby's POV.
I hear the office door slam open. "MAX!" I shout without thinking "STAY BACK!" Ross shouts. Max hasn't said anything. I see Adam sneak up behind Ross with a bat. He puts his finger to his lip. He wacks  Ross in the back of the head. "YOUR OUT!" He shouts. "MAX WERE IN THE EDITING BOWL!" I informed him "SHELBY!" He runs to me. He gives me the biggest squeeze ever. Then he goes over to the window and flickers the blind. Don't ask me why. "Where were you?" I ask Adam. "Kitchen cabinet" he answered. Max and Adam start tying up Ross. Em runs in and looks at red. "RED? What happened?" She says softly. "It's fine" he groans. "It's hardly fine, your gushing blood!" Em says kneeling down to untie red. "Owe" red bends over in pain. "Sorry. Can someone get me a scissors?" Em asks. Max sits down beside me "I'm so sorry" he whispered. "For what?" I ask. "I should have been here." He sighs "Max." I say slowly closing my eyes. "Shelby?" I can nearly keep my eyes open. And then they shut close.

Max POV
She's sleeping! Please tell me she's sleeping. "Shelby?" I say over and over. Adam comes over and sees what's up. "maybe she's tired?" Adam says. I can see she's still breathing. So maybe he's right. I lay her down on the couch and keep a very close eye on Ross. He's finally woken up. "What the? What happened?" He asked. "You should know!" I snap at him. "What? Max what's up with you? You just completely closed me out for no reason!" Does he realise what he's saying? "Omg red what happened? Why am I tied up?" Why doesn't he remember any of this. Adam didn't Wack him too hard?