How did that get in there?

B4 we begin. Hey. I hope u enjoy my messy schedule! Em wouldn't. Ha. I rly want to get as many parts out as I can b4 school so I try to update 2 a day! Let's begin x

Shelby's POV.
(A= alesa)

A: come over right now! I'm calling em!
S: em? Really?
A: yes! Now get you junk in the trunk and get over here!
Beep

Great. Not only do I have to tell alesa that I hadn't done that type of thing for at least a month, but I have to see Emily as well. I haven't seen here ever since I lashed out at her. I don't care if I was rude, she's texting my ex! In her defence she has no idea what he done to me when we dated. But you don't see me texting Shawn now do you. Shawn is em's ex. He's kinda a prick. I better get going.
*time skip to alesa's house*
I walk up to her front door and ring the bell. I can hear balley barking. "Stop it!" She says opening the door. "Omi Shelby!!!" She says ushering me inside. Her house smells so good. (XD) "okay so I told em. Only em! I told her to get a test or two! You can never be to careful." She seems so excited. "Alesa. Don't get your hopes up but I didn't do that type of thing with Max for about a month!" I say messing with my fingers. "Is there two guys?" She gets closer.  "No!" I siggle. Shout giggle. Don't ask. I hear the door open. "Is she here?" A little voice says. "Yup GURL!" Alesa shouts with excitement. Em comes in with a bag. "Okay I got two." She seems excited. But I'm not pregnant! "Shelby! Take these and I don't think I need to say much!" Em says handing the bag to me. She seems okay with me? Maybe she forgot about it? I don't know. I walk over to the bathroom and do what I gotta do.  After I done that I left the test for a few seconds. "What does the plus mean? Why does it say 1 week?" I shout. "Ndmdnfjfksidjhrj YOUR PREGNANT!" They shout at the same time. "Wait!" Alesa hesitates. "You said a month right?" She blurted out. "Yeah?" Maybe I should leave the bathroom now. "But that said a week?" I just said that GURL! "Yeah?" I continue. "Then how Did that get in there?" She says pointing to my tummy. "I don't know, but I'm fricken hungry you got any food?"