the ride home

I'm on my computer again because fun.

shelbys pov

I wasn't expecting Emily to talk much in the car but she continued to prove me wrong. "Do you even know Amber Lily?" she asked (I'm not going to do the fancy writing for people talking because I cant be bothered but I will in the next chapter) I pictured her face in my head. I tried thinking. "I have no idea who she is, all I know is that she seems to like max. I couldn't tell you why. I mean yeah there is a bunch of reasons to like max but I don't want t keep you awake all year." I answer her question giving more information than she needs. he face turns from tired to amazed. "why are you letting her get to max? if that was red I would have kicked her ass." Emily says sounding ever so bad ass. "Max is just letting her do it. Why should I do all the fighting if he isn't going to lift a finger?" I say turning my body to face the window. "You love him, right?" I stopped for a moment to think. "right?" Emily repeats dragging out the R. "yeah, just I don't know if he loves me anymore." there's a pause in the car. (and now I just sit in silence, get it? twenty one pilots? no? okie) "of course he does, I have worked with max for over 5 years, there has to be a reason he's doing this. You should have seen him and Ellie. they were like2 pees in a pod. Until Ellie had to move back to Ireland. I'm sure max wouldn't pass up another amazing girl like you. I'm sure you would have liked Ellie, she was just like you. I miss her." who the hell was Ellie? why have I never heard of her? she sounds pretty dope! if what em is saying then I have to find out why hes going this! I hope ems right.

(end.)