Its over?

Max's POV

"Shelby we have to go now if we want to catch up with her!" I say. Shelby give me a stare. A stare as if to say she's frightened. But we have to do this. "Okay" she says. "Let's go"

We make our way out to our car. "Which way did she go when you seen her last" i asked to get a far idea of where she went. "She turned left. Like she was going up to the advent" Shelby answered. I sped up the road and made the first left I seen. "Isn't that her car?" Shelby said pointing at a car sitting outside of Starbucks. The car Shelby was pointing at started and sped threw the city. "Go,go,go!" Shelby exclaimed as I put my foot to the floor. She leads us out of the city and onto a field a little way out of town. "What is she doing?" I ask. I look at Shelby to see complete confusion in her face. My phone starts ringing. There's no caller ID."hello?" I say into the phone. "Get out of the car" the person says. Then they hang up. "Shelby, get out of the car" I say. "What why?" She replied. "You want Bianca back don't you?" I don't have to say much more. Shelby reaches for the door handle. 

Shelbys pov

I do as max says and get out of the car. "Mammy!" I hear Bianca say. "Daddy!"  She calls. "Don't worry sweetie we're going to get you home okay?"  Max says. "Stay there! You're close enough." Amber says. I look in her hand to see a gun. "Please don't hurt her!" I beg. "I don't have any intention to. It's you I'm after." She points the gun at me. "Amber!" Max says covering me. "I don't want to do this" Amber says. "Then don't! Just put the gun down and give us Bianca. Then we'll forget anything happened okay?" I say trying to reason with her. "Oh Shelby its too late for that!"  A deep voice says. "Nathan? But you were arrested?" Max says. Max slowly starts waslking closer. "Amber you don't have to do anything he says." Max tries to reason with her. "Get back! I'll shoot her!" Amber says pointing the gun back at me. "Max!" I say trying to call him back. But he doesn't listen. "Amber are you forgetting it's not max we want it's Shelby. Shoot him" Nathan says. "NO YOU CANT PLEASE!" I screamed. "Shelby we'll be okay. Just calm down." Max reassures me. At this point I'm in tears. "Amber!" Nathan says gritting his teeth. "I can't!" She says. She turns around and puts Bianca down. She turns the gun on Nathan. *bang bang*

2 gun shots were fired. "Max?" I say making sure he's alright. I get no response. "MAX?" I shout louder. "Shelby I have her let's go!" I look up to see max. Standing there with Bianca. I hug him tight. "Who was shot?" I ask. Max pauses. "Let's just say you don't have Nathan to worry about anymore!" I give a sigh of relief.

The end :)