What if?

Em's POV

Completely ignoring Adam I decide to head over to Max's house and tell him the situation. He's actually not there but in the hospital with the other Shelby, wait. There's 2 Shelby's now? How did? I give up! So instead of going to the hospital I call red.
(B= red)
Babe 🔥👫💘
E: babe I need you help!
B: Emily? Where the hell are you? Don't you know what the fuck is going on? Get up to the hospital right now?
E: micheal! Shelby's not in the hospital, look I can't explain this over phone so I just want you to tell Max to meet me at the offices okay ?!
B: what do you mean?
E: it's complicated okay, can you please just do that for me! Adam knows what's going on just please!
B: explains why he just left on his phone, wait if Shelby's not in the hospital then where is she?
E: that's something I can't explain over text, listen just ask Adam okay? No go tell Max! I love you!
B: I love you too, be safe okay I don't want to be in this situation with you!
E: this won't happen!
B: Shawn?
E: he's in Ireland were good, and he wouldn't kidnap me, or rape me!
B: wait Nathan raped Shelby
E: oh shit, listen I really gotta go. TELL MAX! I love you.
*call ended*

As if Michael wasn't overprotective already! Looks like I won't be leaving the house for a while, Michael is the type to think of the worse. That's why he's practically with me 24/7. He's been okay lately but I bet he won't let me even talk to anyone! But I understand. I kinda like how protective he is, it shows how much he loves me. And I love him, I just don't know what Shelby was talking about a couple of weeks ago saying I was texting Nathan. Me and Nathan have been friends for a while now. I had no idea him and Shelby had dated, or he was like this. Thank lord I found Shelby! What if I didn't? What if I didn't go to Nathan's place today?