Back together ?

(I had to re-upload this chapter)
Can I just say hKDKFIRJENBRKTIFJSN YASSSSS BISH I IS SO HAPPY. I did rly want to record this for you guys but since I can't cause wattpad won't let me this is the next best thing :). I have been watching Adam for almost 2 years now! I feel like he's my best friend even if he doesn't know me. I can remember how devastated I was when I found out adlesa broke up. I'm probably so behind but idc I have to share this with you guys! I seen Adams vlog with DJ BABY MASON! And I seen alesa and I was like ohhhhh what's going on here! Now I don't rly like to comment and ask if there still a thing because if there not and they see it i would feel awful.
So instead I don't some snooping and in the comments everyone was like are they a thing and then ppl were like yeah alesa said it on her Instagram. So I went on her Instagram and I couldn't find it. Then I went to Adams and the same thing but everyone was saying she said it on Twitter. To I spent ages on Twitter trying to find it because ppl tweet 24/7. And I seen a tweet saying "you know it's love when he lets you scratch you nose off his beard!" And I was like alesa has a nose and Adam has a beard! Then I looked feather down an found this !!!

 And I seen a tweet saying "you know it's love when he lets you scratch you nose off his beard!" And I was like alesa has a nose and Adam has a beard! Then I looked feather down an found this !!!

I screamed. :) I'm sorry if you guys don't know adlesa but I ship them a lot. I cried when they broke up. I looked at love craft (I think that's what it was called) and u fricken bawled my eyes out. And now there back together I cried again. But happy tears. I am so happy for these two! I rly hope they have a lovely feature together! And yea this is so fricken long sorry not sorry but this is how much I love them. No in fact I love them more than this. These guys have helped me through so much. I'll never forget them. I'll bring these guys to my grave. They mean so much to me. You don't have to read this if you don't want to but it would mean the world if you did. Thanks losers. Remember we can't win but keep trying:) aka0wifi is offline

(New outtro:))