Why us

Hey I'm back to writing on the bus cause fun! My first exam is tomorrow. It's geography. so I'm going to study my ass off. By the time this is published I'll have my test done. So that's a little update on why I have been living under a rock for days. And then I have an Irish exam. For 2 hours! I love being Irish 🙄 side note it's Saturday and I done the exam. I definitely failed! Onto the story !

Shelbys pov

I have no idea what to do. That bitch just stole my child! I just want to kill her. Why does max even talk to her? Wait. If max Told me to stay away from her then he must of known. And he wouldn't even have the decency to get his child before her? Does he even care anymore? What the hell is going on anymore?

Max's POV

I run after Shelby so find her in the middle of the street. "What happened?" I say as I peg it over to her. "This is all your fault!" She says cuddling into me crying. "Shelby?" I say hoping she answer me and tells me what's going on. "She-she took Bianca! And you knew and-" I grab shelbys hand and pull her off the street. "Can we talk in my office?" I ask. "I-i guess" we walk toward my office door. "What's going on?"  I ask when we got inside. "Amber just- she" Shelby was trying her best not to cry. "She took our baby! " she squeezed out and the tears start. "What?" I stand shocked. I reach for my phone. "Max?" Shelby says. "Yeah?" I reply looking threw my contacts. "What's going on?" She questions. "Why you? Why me? Why her? Why...us?"

I probably seem like the worst rn but I just had a full week of exams (why I wasn't active) buts it's now the summer so I'm hoping to get a lot done regarding this part of the book. Maybe a part 3? I already have ideas!