Fake relationship

Max's POV

I was done my part of the interview. Well it was more of a questioning session than interview but same thing. Right? I'm just happy it's over. Shortly after I get out Shelby gets called in. We're not aloud to talk about any of the question they asked us. I know that rule won't stick. No one was doing much talking mainly because they were half asleep. All but Amber lily. She's not as cute as I taught anymore. She's very annoying. Don't get me wrong she is good lucking but I just want to get away from her. The silence was suddenly broken. "Eh maxi? Can I like, talk to you for like a sec. I'll be like sups quick!" Amber Lily's voice filled the room. Why would she want to talk to me? "Eh sure?" I questioned as she led me around the corner. "Okay that gets pretty old. This money better be worth it." Amber lily mumbled to herself. "Sorry?" And before I got another word in she pinned me to the wall. "Okay listen up. For the next few days I will be In charge. You will do as I say and YOU will play along to whatever I do got it?" My feet are a few inches off the ground. I nod my head in agreement. "Good or we won't have a nice few days together now will we Max?" Her voice went from intimidating to sweet in the matter of seconds. The let me drop from the wall and took my hand. "Happy faces" Amber lily was a weird character. Why would she be doing this? It's not everyday a stranger who was dating a kidnapper, pins you to a wall and is now holding your hand in a police station now is it? We sit back down. Adams eyes are fixed on me. Amber lily cuddles down into me. Shelby walks out of the room and sees Amber lily and I. She turns away. I kind of shift so Amber lily is forced not to be lying on me. I don't even look at her. I get up and walk off. Straight out the door.