Nothings going on

Max's POV

There was a moment of silence shortly filled by Shelby's sweet voice saying "lets get on with the video." I agreed so we got all set up. "3...2...1...hey guys I forget how to intro, Shelby speak!" Shelby speeped out a little 'woof' out of no where. "oh so you're a dog now?" I ask in a sassy voice. she replied with a fake laugh and a peering yep that hurt my ears. "owe, that wasn't loud." I say as we get on with the video. half way trough the video I forgot we were even fighting and I hope she has too. we were having a lot of fun and amber wasn't and her face showed it all. I knew she was getting pissed off. I skyped Shelby and told her to keep it going because of amber and she was totally up for it. we were playing bed wars and we pretended to get married. that really got amber going. "MAXIIIIIII" she yelled filling up he whole office. "wow I'm not in Ireland!" I said laughing. she stood up from her chair "I JUST HOPE YOU REMEMBER OUR LITTLE DEAL. IT DOESNT MATTER NOW CAUSE YOU BROKE IT AND SHES PAYING. HAVE FUN YOU HAG!" amber grabbed her bag and ran out of the room slamming the door. "whats the deal and whos paying?" Shelby asks. "oh shit. don't mind her okay just stay away from her!" I warn Shelby. "max you better tell me whats going on!" shelbys voice goes from sweet to horrifying in the matter of seconds. "Shelby, I can tell you for a fact nothings going on"