Cuddles

Shelby's POV

Every one is here but Max and what's her face. We all go and take a seat outside of a dark room.  Nathan is at a separate set of chairs.  It's silent until Max and amber walk in. I look up to see there they have some how managed to link arms in hand cuffs. Max looks pretty annoyed. "How did this happen ?" An officer asks. I can't hear maxes response but I can hear Amber laugh. There's something I don't like about her. They get untangled and come join us. I pass Max a look. He looks at me with puzzled eyes. Then he sits down. Followed by Amber who sat next to him. "Eh can I have Adam **** please?" A lady officer with dark drown hair asks. It Kinda looks like ambers. Adam gets up and walks into the room. And he disappeared I into the darkness. "You okay?" Max asks. I throw another dirty look and snap the word "fine" at him. I see Amber snuggle into him and I look away. "Hope she's comfy!" I mutter. "I am. Isn't that right Max!" She says in this Barbie like voice. "Yeah what ever you say." Max seems kinda out of it. I hear a big stomp noise followed by Max welping. "I mean yeah you're so comfortable!"" He says stuttering. "Okay?" I say the word like is some type of question. People at called out one after one until it was just me and max left. Ambers is in what I like to call the dark room. I take this as an opportunity to do my own question session. "When did you and Amber get so close?" I snap. I am hella pissed, but can you blame me? "Babe don't be so dramatic" he says trying to laugh off that just happened. I look at him puzzled. "Wait, you don't think I like Amber lily do you?" I keep quiet. I don't want to lie or tell the truth. He starts laughing. Shortly he gets called in and Amber gets called out. I'm not worried sure I have all the guys and em to talk to. I scoot a seat over to talk to em.