The hell i call my life

Hey. I know I said I'll never do another update but I feel as if this one is important. I just had my first anxiety attack or something along those lines. I'm still kinda breathing heavily and shaken up but I'm fine now. The last chapter was rly short because I was on the school bus and I felt bad I haven't posted in a bit. Schools back and I got in a rly big fight with this girl. She's making me out to be a bully but idek her. She got out year ahead involved and everyone's giving out to me because I said I would hit her, but she was calling me a butch a retard a waste of space and making fun of my physical attraction. This all happened on social media. Then I went up and asked her to say everything to my face and she completely ignored. The following day I asked her if we could talk. She told me to fuck off. I felt so bad and didn't understand how this happened. How did I make someone dislike me bedside of a little argument. My year ahead called out a bunch of girls (the girl I'm fighting with included) but not me and a few other people. But the people who were called out explain to my year ahead that I can get very out of control and that's why I said I would hit her. My year ahead said she would talk to me in my own. At the end of the day the girl made my friend cry. So my friend who was crying asked her why was she ignoring her. The girl was ignoring everyone and she got on my nerves. She didn't reply but instead rolled her eyes at me. I have a little anger problem causing me to shout and throw things. I said "HOW DARE YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME! YOUR JUST THE SAME AS ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THE QUEEN? WELL YOUR NOT SO U DINT NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT! DO YOU ONOW HOW RUDE YOUR ACTING!" And I walked away before I got too angry. Then I was thinking about the situation and how I was in this mess because a girl started at me and I'm going to get in shit because Of her. Then I started to breath very heavily in school and concentrate on my breathing causing me   To neath incorrectly. Then u got worried because I wasn't breathing right and I felt dizzy. When I got home I started hyperventilating and being very frightening because the room was spinning, I couldn't breath, I couldn't walk I had no idea what happened. I told my man and she said I probably have anxiety or vertigo (problem with balance) so if it happens again she'll bring me to a doctor. Thanks for reading I hope u enjoyed the hell I call my life.