Anger

Shelby's POV

I walk out of the dark room to see Max and Amber lily cuddling. Well I'm glad to see someone's comfy. I hope he enjoys sleeping on the couch. I turn away so I don't have to look at him any longer. I hear a shuffling sound followed by footsteps. I look at the door to see Max walk threw them. Sweet, he gets cuddly with some girl and then leaves me to walk home. Pure gentleman I have here. I hope he likes the couch because that's where he'll be sleeping for the next week or so. Prick.  "What's with him?" Red asks. That's the first I've heard of him all night. "No idea. I hope he likes the couch." I say smartly folding my arms. "Oh you hit him with the couch!" Adam smirks. "Well looks like I'm walking home!" I say unfolding my arms sitting on the stiff chairs. I can see that she devil smiling away to herself. "No way! I'll drop you home!" Emily says. Everyone's still half asleep. "Thanks em." I check my phone to read the time 10:45. Great. "What time is it?" Tim asks. I tell him it's quarter to 11. "Why are we still here let's go!" Adam announced while getting up. "Yeah let's go shub" Emily says while grabbing my hand. One by one we all leave not saying a word. I still can't believe Max just left like that. He just left me! Who does he think he is.  This is a perfect example of how I can't trust my boyfriend soon to be husband! He does know I'm pretty good at giving the silent treatment right? Well he's gonna find out. I just can't wait to see my little chicken nugget! I miss my little girl. I haven't seen her cute little face in ages. And when I did I was way to sick to even hug her.