Chapter 10

* Calum's POV *

I opened the door and got out of the car, smile on my face. I did not expect it to be him. He came over to my car and I closed the door. "Hi." I said. I didn't know how to introduce myself so I just said that. I had to look down at him because he was so short. But I didn't mind, I thought it was cute. He had a sort of annoyed look in his eyes.

"Come on." He said, turning around so he wouldn't have to look up at me. I watched him, wanting to touch his black curly/wavy hair.

We walked in and a woman behind the desk said, "Hey, Theo." She said. She had shoulder length brown hair. Then she noticed me and she stood straighter. "Hi, stranger." She said, twirling her hair.

I smiled at her and she blushed. Theo kept walking and pressed the button for the elevator. The door opened and we walked in. "That's Shirley. She's nice. I live on the fourth floor." He said and he pressed the fourth floor button and the doors closed.

"One question," I said, "Do you allow dogs here? I've been thinking about getting a dog." I asked and looked over at him. Please says yes. Pretty please. 

"Yes." He said, looking back up at me. I held the gaze and the doors opened and he turned back around. I walked out, following behind. "This is the room. I have a spare key that you can have. It lock automatically." He unlocked the door and opened it. "After you." He said.

I walked in, looking at everything. Going straight was the living room and to the right was the kitchen with a little table in the corner and two doors, one beside the entrance and another farther back. On the other side was another door and a table. The windows were open, to let in some air I guess, and the curtains were up.

I walked around slowly and scanned the whole place. "Its nice." I said, looking over at him, grinning. I liked it, it wasn't to big or too small and it looked so average. Most people probably wouldn't have liked it but it was perfect.

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Your room is over here. I mean..if you want it." He walked past me and led me to 'my' room. He opened the door for me and i walked past him.

The room didn't have much. It had a bed right across from the door and beside the bed it had a nightstand and on the left wall it had a dresser. And it had a single chair on the right side. I walked in and sat on the bed, still smiling. It was comfy. "I like it." This is it. I'm gonna take it. Doesn't matter how much money rent is, I'll take it.

"I'll show you my room." He said, gesturing for me to follow him. He walked through the living room and past the kitchen. "There's the little kitchen."  He said. "And this is my room." He opened the door and I stood on the outside and looked in.

"Its nice. I like your style." I said. His room layout was the same as mine but instead he had a tv and a window and a door on the right wall. I'm guessing that led to a bathroom.

"Trust me, it's a lot messier than this." He said, small smile on his face."That's the bathroom. Sadly, there's only one bathroom here but there's another door so you don't have to come through here." He said, pointing out the other door to the bathroom that was by the entrance that i saw earlier. He closed the door and turned to me. "And that's it."

I looked over at him and smiled. He bent his head down and messed with his glasses. "When can I move in?" I said.

He stumbled over his words. "Um, really? Well, whenever I guess." He looked back up at me, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry," I shook my head. "I forgot to introduce myself." I said. Where are my manners?

"Oh, that's fine. I know who you are. Who doesn't?" My eyebrow raised. Oh? He realized what he said and he looked away, hair falling in his face."Um, my name's Theo Walcott."