Bonus Chapter! Part1!

Animal- Neon Trees

I'm just in love with this song this week!

* Theo's POV *

"Oh, Calum! Faster!" I groaned out, falling back onto the couch. I bite my lip, watching him work his moves.

"Shut up, Theo! You're not helping!" He growls, trying to keep up with the dance moves on Just Dance. He does a twirl, following the moves that the pink girl is doing. I told him to be the guy with muscles because it fits him better and he said that he feels more girly today.

Louie lays on the other couch. That old, lazy, dog just watched everyone go crazy, lifting his head up every now and then and then just laying back down.

"Addie and Tom are beating you, Calum, and Addie's not even playing!" I laugh, watching Addie's hair fall out of her loose ponytail as she dances around, giggling and trying to keep up too. She really is too pretty for a five year old.

Addie's all fun and games but Thomas is competitive and he's going all out on Calum. I guess it helps that he's only ten and still full of energy.

"Addie if you mess me up!" He yells, dodging Calum's arm as he throws his hands up in the air. She giggles and runs over to me. I pick her up, putting her on my lap. I fix her light brown hair back up into a neat ponytail but I know she'll just mess it up again. I've had to learn all types of ways to keep her hair up, just to have it fall out again.

In fact, I've had to learn all types of things ever since we adopted Thomas and Addison. Thomas is ten and Addie is five. We adopted them when Addie was two and when Tom was seven. They both warmed up to Calum quickly (I mean who wouldn't?) and eventually they warmed up to me. It definitely was not as easy as it seemed. But now we're a family of four. Two against two. Well they count Louie as one of them so would that be two against two and a half?

"Papa, why don't you dance with us?" Addie asks, panting and looking up at me with her big hazel eyes. She's the pretties girl I've ever seen. She has long light brown hair and big hazel eyes with long lashes. I can tell she's going to break a lot of guys hearts.

"No, Addie, I'm trying to show Daddy that I can beat him in something!" Tom says, brushing his hair out of his face with the back of his hand. He has brown hair, a little darker than Addie's, and chestnut eyes.

"Be nice, Tommy. We'll play when they're done." I smile at Addie and she nods her head. She gets back up, running over to her pile of toys in the corner.

It's been five years since the whole incident back in my old town. We've moved on since then and now me and Calum are living together, with two kids, the same dog, and we live only twenty minutes away from Aunt Claire and Mia. And this time, we have our own house.

It's not a big fancy house or my dream house but we're working our way up to that. Better than living in the apartments before. And Calum knew I didn't want to raise my kids in an apartment building so we saved. And saved. And saved. And still got a loan.

Calum pursued a career of welding and works morning shift while I stay at home with Addie and Thomas and Louie. I don't want to stay at home all the time but he doesn't want me to work. But we're making it by so I guess it's alright. For now.

"I want to win!" Thomas says. I look over at the tv and see that Calum is only a couple points ahead of him. If Tommy doesn't win, he'll ask to go again and again until he gets it. He's competitive and he likes to challenge himself. I don't know where he got it from but I know I definitely didn't have an influence on him because I just give up.

"Calum." I cough, looking over at him. He turns around, giving me a 'what could you possibly need right now?' look. I raise my eyebrow, looking to Thomas and back to him. He sighs and understands what I mean.