Chapter 37

I know- Big Sean

(Video is not mine)

* Theo's POV *

"I wanna meet her!" Genevieve squealed, clinging to my arm as we walked to the car together.

"No." I answered back flatly.

She pouted. "But why?"

"Because she gets jealous easily and she'll freak." I said, trying to make up excuses.

She let go of my arm and she held her books to her chest. "Well, I probably wouldn't be able to meet her anyways. I'm going out of town with my parents. My grandparents are too old to travel so we're going to all meet up there."

I nodded my head. "Keep in touch. I'll miss you." I said jokingly. She smiled and she pressed her arm against mine.

"Who wouldn't?" She said sarcastically. Either my glasses are dirty or she actually blushed. "Sams!" She shouted.

I looked forward and Calum was leaning against the car talking to Samantha. "Sams?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I gave her a new nickname." She shrugged. We walked up to them and Calum looked over. He smiled at me but stayed where he was. I think I made him mad this morning.

"Hey, we were just talking about the party tonight." Sammy said, smiling at us.

"Oh yeah. Are you going?" Gen asked, walking over to her side.

"I don't know. Are you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Are you and Theo going, Calum?" She asked Calum. He looked over at her and nodded his head.

I went over to Calum's side and I snuggled up against his arm. He smiled down at me and then he looked back over at them. Don't be mad. I wanted to tell him telepathically.

"What time does it start?" I asked Calum.

"Seven." Gen answered instead. "The person hosting the party said that they wanted to do it earlier than usual because it's a school night. But school will probably be deserted tomorrow and people may not even show for the party till nine or something." She laughed.

I think it's stupid that they would throw a party on a school night but whatever. I don't want to go but Calum is making me go with him. He says that he feels wrong if he goes and leaves me alone but I decided to go with him. I didn't mind staying by myself but I'd feel a lot better if he was by me. But not now because he's mad at me.

"We should get going." Calum said, standing up straight. Samantha and Genevieve said bye and they both left.

"See you at the party!" Gen said, waving. Me and Calum climbed in the car and he started it up.

He pulled out of the parking lot and we were off. The car ride to the apartment was silent. I didn't complain. My cynical side decided that he was just looking for attention but I quickly pushed the thought away.

When we got inside, I took Louie out for a walk and left Calum inside. Louie sniffed around and finally found a spot he was satisfied with. When he finished his business, I cleaned up his mess and threw it away in the trash. We went back inside and I let him loose. He ran to Calum, who was in his room, door wide open.

I put Louie's leash on its hook and I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, looking for something to eat. It was already 4:35. Would he get mad if I changed my decision last minute?

When I shut the door, Calum appeared beside me, dressed in a muscle shirt and shorts. "You're not going like that, are you?" I asked, for once doubting his sense of style.