Makoto Tachibana ~ Hair

Okok, backstory time! I was re-watching Soul Eater again, and a one-shot that I'd originally written for Kid popped into my head and I thought I could reuse it in a Free! one-shot because I never actually did post that one-shot so here we go!

~*~

You were good at a lot of things, but hair styling wasn't one of them.

Sometimes you wished you had either really short hair or really nice straight hair because, with your hair, you couldn't find anything to do with it.

Your ponytails were lopsided, your plaits had bits of uneven hair sticking out of them, and when you left it out, it just looked like you'd been struck by lightning.

One thing was for sure, you hated your hair.

But your boyfriend, Makoto seemed to love it more than anything.

He thought it was soft and always smelt nice, and whenever he was around you, he couldn't help but run his hands through your hair, claiming that he just loved it a lot.

Makoto even wanted to do your hair for you, as he did learn a few tricks doing Ran's hair along the way, but he just never asked you, and it was a little strange.

~*~

"Y/N?" Makoto called out upon entering your house one day, knowing your parents were away on a business trip and that you needed some company.

When he didn't hear you reply, Makoto took off his shoes, leaving them neatly by the door and heading upstairs.

He calmed when he heard the shower running and you humming in the bathroom.

Smiling to himself, Makoto walked into your bedroom, making himself comfy on your bed before looking around at your walls, seeing the room decorated with pictures of the two of you and your friends.

It made him smile.

Not long after, you were finished in the shower, and let's say that being scared was an understatement when you saw Makoto sitting on your bed.

You were fucking shitting yourself, and you had to refrain from hitting him round the head with your bedside lamp as you thought he may have been a burglar.

"M-Makoto?!" You shrieked, and Makoto waved.

"Did I scare you?" He asked, and you gripped onto your chest to try and stop your rapid heartbeat.

"N-no, I'm fine," you said sarcastically, using the towel around your neck to wipe the water dripping down your forehead. "What are you doing here?"

Makoto didn't seem to mind the fact you were only wearing a t-shirt and panties, he'd seen you naked before, and he didn't really think much of it.

"I just came to keep you company, since your parents are away for the weekend," he answered, and you smiled.

"That's sweet of you Makoto, thank you," you replied, leaning over to kiss him gently,

"Hey, Y/N," Makoto began as you walked over to your dressing table, and you turned to look at him on the way.

"Yeah?" You answered, and Makoto stood up, walking over to you and holding onto your wrist gently.

"Let me do your hair, yeah?" He suggested, and you blinked in confusion.

"You can do hair?" You asked, and Makoto chuckled.

"Don't be so surprised, babe, I do have a little sister after all," he replied, and you smiled, nodding.

Makoto sat down on the edge of the bed, picking you up and sitting you down on his lap in front of the mirror.

As Makoto started to braid your hair, the two of you got into a conversation about school and that new anime you'd been watching, and before soon, your hair was done, braided beautifully into a french plait.

"Oh my gosh, Makoto, " you gasped, staring at yourself in the mirror. "This is amazing, thank you!"

Makoto chuckled again, a sound that was near enough orgasmic, and you kissed him sweetly.

"Maybe I should invite you around more often if you can braid hair like this."

~*~

In the Soul Eater one-shot I wrote, Kid got mad because reader's hair wasn't 'symmetrical' so he did it again oops.