Yaren and Austin

Yaren was happy when she arrived at her first Austin Mahone concert and even more excited she won the tickets and backstage pass to meet Austin. She finds her seat. Third row from the front. She took along her best friend, CeCe. " I can't believe we are here!" Cece freaked. "I know. I hope I won't scream loudly when I meet Austin." Yaren said Cece's mouth dropped and before Yaren could turn around to see who it was she heard,"I hope so too for my poor ears sake." She whirled around. "Hey, you must be Yaren. I'm Austin, but you already knew that." Austin winked at her. Yaren smiled and her cheeks turned really red.

         "Aw, don't blush Beautiful." Austin said kissing her cheek. Cece was still standing there with her mouth open. Austin just noticed she was standing there. "Is this your friend?" Austin asked Yaren. All Yaren could is nod. "Hi, I'm Austin. Nice to meet you. After the concert, would you girls like to hang with me and the boys?" Austin asked looking at them. "Um, sure." Yaren said trying to not freak out. "Ok, I have to go get ready. Robert and Zach will sit with you guys. After the concert, they wil escort you backstage." Ausin said looking at Yaren and winking before he leaves. "Oh my gosh, Yaren!" He winked at you! TWICE!" Cece freaked as Robert and Zach approached them. "Hi, I'm Zach and this is Robert." Zach said as they sat down with the girls. "Are you girls excited for the concert to start?" Robert asked. "Oh yeah!" Yaren said. The lights went down and Austin came out. He started singing and winking at Yaren.

       After the concert, Zach and Robert led the girls backstage and they see Austin just getting off the stage. Hey Yaren and Cece." Austin says hugging them. "Did you guys enjoy the concert?" Austin said leading them to his dressing room. In his room, was his mom, Dave, and Alex already. They were greeted with a hug from Michele. "Hey, girls. Nice to meet you both!" Michele said. Alex hugged the girls, too.  Austin kept staring at Yaren. "Hey, Yaren, can I talk to you please?" Austin said tapping her on her arm. "Yeah, sure, Austin." Yaren said. They walk out into the hall and Austin leads her to the stage. There was nobody there anymore. "From the moment I met you, you seemed different than other girls. I really want to get to know you better."Austin said as he pulled Yaren's lips to his own. When he pulled away, he was smiling. :I love you, Yaren." Austin said. "i love you too, Austin." Yaren said as Austin grabs her hand and leads her back to the dressing room.

        A/N IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE, VOTE AND COMMENT YOU NAME AND FAVORITE FOOLISH 4 MEMBER. PLEASE DON'T ALL PICK AUSTIN AND ALEX?