Your Taylor Swift Break-Up Song (WITH JOSH!)

Louis: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”

 “I’m serious this time Lou” you scream at your boyfriend. “Whatever, I’ll call you later and you’ll forgive me” he jokes. “That’s what you think, have a nice life Lou.” This has happened too much. You and Louis will fight, break-up, one of you will leave and then you call one another and everything will be fine. Until the next time and your fight will be 10 times worse than the last. And you were sick of it, so the next time Lou called and apologized you told him “We are never getting back together.”

Liam: “Baby Don’t You Break My Heart Slow”

 Liam and you had been growing apart for a few months now. You both knew that you were going to break up but neither of you wanted to admit it. However, the longer Liam and you are together and unhappy the more your heart breaks. You both eventually have a long talk you tell him “This has been going on for a while Liam and I just don’t want to drag out the heartbreak.” You break-up but it was a mutual decision and you both go on and find other people and are completely happy with you lives now.

Zayn: “Picture To Burn”

 Your break up with Zayn was very messy. You cheated while he was on tour & he ended up talking a lot of trash about you to the other boys and in a few interviews, it just was horrible. You still cared for him but the love was gone. However, when you saw him with his new girlfriend Perrie, you lost it and burned anything he had ever given you and all of the pictures of you two.

Harry: “Better Than Revenge”

 Like Niall, Harry does like to go out and party and sometimes can get a little too crazy. He ended up going out without you and getting drunk, then had a one night stand with some wanna-be actress that turned into him actually “dating” her. She actually ended up pregnant. It broke your heart to find out but you get the best revenge, being able to go out with anyone you want, whenever you want and not be tied down. Like, Harry.

Niall: “Should’ve Said No”

Everyone knows that Niall likes going out and partying, I mean he’s an Irish-man for god’s sake. However, this time he got a little too crazy and ended up cheating on you with some skanky girl. And the minute you heard this song you thought it was perfect for your situation. Every time Niall wants to get fix things and get back together you just think of that song and tell him “if you would’ve said no ‘you might still have me’.”

Josh: “The Story Of Us”

 “I used to think one day I’d tell the story of us how we met and the sparks flew instantly. And people would say they’re the lucky ones.” That was completely true about you and Josh. In the beginning of you relationship you and him were inseparable but now you can’t even look at each other. The break up was a mutual thing but things were just so awkward between you two and you hated it. Even if you didn’t get back together, you still wanted to be friends. I mean you did still care about him a lot, and you were sure he cared for you too. But every time you both would try to talk about working things out you stop and it never happens.