Dreaming Of You by Selena (song pref)

Louis:
"late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you"

2:00 A.M

You weren't used to not having him right next to you every night. Whispering sweet nothings in your ear and cuddling you. He was always there right next to you no matter what. It's only day 3 without Louis because he left for tour in South America a few days ago and you're missing him like hell. I mean Skype calls and Facetime's and constant text messages is what kept you up to date with each other, but it's just not the same.
Though, when it was late at night and the time differences were screwed up you stayed up and just thought of Louis and kinda wondered what he was doing.. Only a few more months is what you always told yourself..

Liam:
"I just wanna hold you close
But so far all I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day (wait for the day)
And the courage to say how much I love you"

You and Liam had been best friends ever since you were little kids running around in your pampers and 'till now. You've always had a little crush on Liam and lately it's been going from little crush to huge crush. You had no idea what to do because Liam has a girlfriend and you didn't want to mess up his happiness. So, I guess you would just have to wait until the day you could be together which you think won't ever happen..

Harry:
"Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside
Would you even care?"

You and Harry were friends with benefits. There's supposed to be no strings attached but of course you feel something more. Does he? Psh, no-one knows. He always would just have sex then be gone by the morning. You always wondered... Does he feel anything? Does he even care? Those questions were always roaming your head every time you were with him. Though, you never were able to ask him the question because you know that no matter what he would never care like you do.

Niall:
"I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight"

4:00 AM

You just couldn't sleep because you were so excited because Niall will be home tomorrow from tour. Thought, you knew not sleeping will bite you in the ass tomorrow when you're super tired, but it'll be worth it once you see him. You just can't wait to finally be truly happy and at home in his arms. You've been missing him for so long and with the hiatus coming you'll be with him for longer than like 4 months. Can't wait 💖

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

A/N
Agagahhahaga I love selena and hope you guys like it! <3