6 Months

Harry: You had fallen into routine, waking up at 5am for feedings and rocking your little girl back to sleep. He would wake up at 8 to go to work, and you make him his coffee and handed it to him on his way out with a kiss. 6 months of having a baby and you were suddenly a picturesque family.

Liam: You still weren’t sure what you were doing, having just had you’re baby 6 months ago. You still weren’t sure what that specific cry meant, so you held him closer and begged him to calm down. Liam was the only who seemed to know what the baby needed all the time, telling you exactly what’s wrong like it was his 6th sense.

Louis: He figured out quickly that having two baby boys was not like when his mom had Phoebe and Daisy. Boys were an entire new species and these two seemed to blow Louis’ mind. 6 months in and he was still getting peed on for taking the diaper off at the wrong time and being puked on for picking one of them up out of the high chair too quickly.

Niall: 6 months in and he was the ideal daddy. He took the night shifts and helped to care for the baby while you rested from taking care of the little ball of joy for 12 hours. Niall never complained, always doing each favor you asked of him quickly and sufficiently. He loved having a baby and often enjoyed bragging about how great she was.

Zayn: He had sort of clueless at first, but now that your baby was 6 months he had gotten the hang of it. He often took the job of changing the diapers and rocking her to sleep when everything you did didn’t seem to work. Zayn loved to watch her while you were gone out to do the shopping and you came home to find them both asleep on the couch, cartoons on in the background.