Chris Brown - With You (song preference)

Zayn: “I need you boo I gotta see you boo And there’s hearts all over the world tonight” 

You were having dinner by yourself in your lonely house, food didn’t taste good tonight, you needed to be honest, you were pretty sad. Zayn has been on tour for 3 months, and you haven’t see him or hug him and that was making you crazy, of course you were going to wait for him, you were so in love. You tried to think about something different, so you took your phone. You had an email and it was from Zayn. That was weird because he never sent you emails, he just called or something, you opened and it said “I need you so much (y/n)  I HAVE TO SEE YOU I can’t take it anymore, this are your tickets for a flight, you’re coming in 2 days, please say yes” You were so so happy, finally you were going to be able to see your boyfriend, you answered. “I’ll see you in two days, I seriously can’t wait, I love you so much Zayn.”Those two days passed very slow, but finally you were boarding the plane, when you finally were there, the first thing you saw was your amazing boyfriend with a beautiful roses on his hands and his beautiful smile.

Harry: “I’m so glad to be yours you’re a class of your own and Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me I swear the whole world stops”

You were taking care of your nephews with Harry because you’re sister wanted to go out with her husband. Zac and Ian were crazy kids, but you totally loved them and they loved Liam so they were happy when they knew you both were staying with them the night. You played all night with them, and Harry was talking with them while you were doing some cookies. You looked at him and realized how amazing father he would be, you were thinking about it and the cookies were ready, You serve it and went to the living room, when you got there, your nephews were sleeping so you just sit with Harry and started eating the cookies with him. “You know Harry? I feel so glad to be yours. I can see the amazing father you will be someday” “As long as you’re the mom of my sons I’ll be the best” You both smiled and he gave you a soft kiss. “I swear babe, you’re unique” “And you’re the best, I love you very much (y/n)” “I love you too love, you make mi world stops.”

Louis: “'Cause if I got you I don’t need money I don’t need cars Girl you’re my heart”

When you were with Louis, just you and him, you totally forgot that he was famous and rich, because you’ve never know someone as amazing as him. He always was the sweetest guy in the world, and not because he always give it to you amazing gifts, but because he was your best friend and boyfriend, he could make the best afternoon just talking to you. You were totally in love with that boy. One day you both were talking about the future and all the things you wanted to be together, and you decided you will travel all around the world because that has been your dream since always. “Babe I’ll have to save more money because I won’t let you pay it all” “Love, don’t even think about it. Because I don’t care if we spent all my money, I just need you by my side making me happy and loving me as much as I love you. You’re my everything” “Why you have to be so amazing? I love you with every piece of me.”

Liam: “And oh, I’m into you and girl no one else would do with every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love”

Liam hasn’t been in a serious relationship since he broke up with Danielle, so when you both started dating, you were a little bit scared, you’ve together for 6 months, and you were truly falling for him, he was so special with you, every detail was so sweet, but you just weren’t sure about yourself, maybe because her ex was a dancer, and well you were a writer, you didn’t loved exercise and well maybe you were a little bit obsessed with some shows, but when you were there, thinking about this, and Liam came close to you, kissed you, hugged you and put you a necklace that said “(y/n) + Liam” In a tiny hear you knew he was filling the same. “Oh Liam it’s so beautiful. Thank you so much, you didn’t have to do that.” “That’s nothing love, I’m so into you, you know? Every kiss, every hug makes me fall in love with you, and that makes me totally happy”

Niall: "And I will never try to deny that you are my whole life 'Cause if you ever let me go I would die so I won’t run I don’t need another woman I just need you or nothing"

Worst fight ever. You were totally upset with Niall and Niall was upset with you. You weren’t sure about how the fight started, you just knew you weren’t talking to Niall and he was ignoring you. 2 Hours like this and you were getting pretty sad, you already missed him. But you had to be strong and let him apologize first. You were sitting on the couch watching MTV, and he sit by your side. “Hello” He said, you didn’t answer. “Babe I’m sorry okay?, I Don’t even remember why are we fighting and I can’t keep ignoring you, I already miss you, You’re my whole life, talk to me please?” You looked at him, trying to be hard, but you just couldn’t watch him sad, so you just kissed his nose. “We’re idiots. We can’t even fight for more than 2 hours” He laughed “Yes we totally are, but I love us, and if you ever let me go I would die so we better stay together” “We will Ni, we will I love you”

A/N: Hi everybody! I am still taking preference requests so just inbox me!