Snorts and Giggles

Harry: “Did you just snort?” Harry asks, chuckling because face it, you totally did. You couldn’t help it though, it just kinda…happened. “Yeah…” you mumble, not looking up at his reaction. “It’s adorable, like a little piggy” he says, pressing a quick kiss to your nose.

Liam: “Haha!” you laugh, before an inescapable snort is released, causing you to cover your mouth in embarrassment. “Awh don’t do that, its cute” he reassures, removing your hand, sending you a smile, which in turn, always brings one to your face as well. 

Niall: “Oh no you don’t!” he yells, attacking you with tickles galore, sending you in a fit of giggles. “N-Niall!” you squeal, causing you to snort in mid sentence. “Did you..Did you just snort?” he asks, removing his hands, as you sheepishly nod, “Cute babe.” 

Zayn: “Awh don’t go all red faced Boo, its adorable” he assures you, rubbing your cheeks with the back of his palm. “No its not, its embarrassing” you mumble, lips turned down in a frown. “No, its not, trust me, you’re as cute as a button” he says, poking your little button nose.

Louis: “Lux, what does a pig do?” he asks, as she smushes her nose up, trying to look the part. “Oink, oink!” she cheers, clapping her hands, you and Louis sending her smiles. “Like this Lux, *snort*” you giggle, Louis looking at you in awe. “What?” “You’re just so cute, you know that?”