Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber

Louis: "But baby I just want you to see, there’s nothing like us"

I still couldn’t forgive myself. Since that fight she hadn’t come back, and I was beginning to believe she didn’t want to. I saw her yesterday, she was with him. She didn’t seem happy though, and I knew it was because it wasn’t the same. I knew it was because nothing could ever compare to what we had. Why couldn’t she see that? I just want it all back. I want her back.

Zayn: "I wish that I could give you what you deserve, cause nothing can ever, ever replace you"

I knew I didn’t deserve her. She was perfect, everything I could ever want, everything I could ever need. I had finally found the one and I let her slip away. I tried, I really did try to see other girls, but none could compare to her. I needed her.

Niall: "Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?"

(Your P.O.V) I walked into the flat, ready to take the rest of my things I’d left. The memory of the fight still hanging in the air, like an ever-present nightmare. As I stepped in, bottles were scattered around the floor, a soft sobbing coming from the kitchen. “Niall…” I whispered, seeing him lying against the kitchen island, another bottle in his hands. If it was possible, it broke my heart even more. He turned his head up when he heard my voice, his face reddened and his cheeks stained with tear streaks. “(Y/N)?” He asked, his voice weak. Had he been drinking since you’d left? You leaned down, looking into his eyes, a broken expression on his face, before you kissed him, and your pain began to melt away, knowing you were safe in his arms.

Liam: "Girl, why would you push me away?"

I wanted to help her, I wanted her to trust me. I knew she loved me, and I still love her more than I ever could have imagined. So why didn’t she let me in? We were like a fairytale, I could’ve sworn it, but, she walked away. I would’ve helped her. I promise (Y/N), I would’ve helped you. I would’ve walked to the ends of the earth to make you happy.

Harry: "Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect"

I know I messed up. I didn’t know what I had been thinking, I just- kissed her. I kissed some girl and I ruined everything. I was running after (Y/N), her pained expression not leaving my mind. She wasn’t even really gone yet, but I missed her. I love her more than I could describe and I let myself ruin it. “(Y/N)! Wait! Please!” She spun around, her face covered in tears. “Was it worth it?” I just stared back at her. “Was it? Was she worth it, Harry?” She ran faster, and I felt my throat constricting, making it harder to breathe. She was gone, and it was all my fault.