Enter The Ruler

"Now.. as we discussed, the human body, is a beatiful and wonderful thing-"

"BORING!!" yelled a red haired girl with a spiky pony tail in the back of the classroom.

She wore a black kimono, with a katana sheathed at her hip, and her feet on the desk.

the teacher eyed this odd girl irritably As the 11 year old Miyoko Misaka slapped a hand to her forehead, and her darker haired sister Mira Jr just tilted her head curiously, from where they sat near the front of the classroom.

Tokiwadai Elementary was a recent edition to the Tokiwadai schools, incorperating all girls elementary classes to allow easier access to Tokiwadai Middle School for poorer families. It had all been funded by Fairy Tail, which was currently the most prosperous and popular guild in both dimensions, possessing 150 members total, all of them strong in their own right, and all considering each other to be family, creating an even closer colleague bonding relationship than even the U.S. Marines or other military factions that emphasized taking care of your own.

And as it so happened, one of the first Soul Reapers to ever join the guild, was sitting in on this class, and in her impatience to go out on a job, she was having no qualms about yelling out her complaints.

Probably because she was used to ordinary humans not being able to see or hear her back in one of the Living Worlds in which her friend Kazui hailed from.. but this was Earthland.. and in Earthland, and the other dimension connected to it, EVERYONE could see Soul Reapers just fine.

"Exuse me Ms. Abarai." said the teacher irritably. "Unless you can teach this class better, I suggest you sit quietly."

"Teach better? sure I can!" said Ichika brightly, sitting up, unaware of the danger, despite Miyoko and Mir giving her a 'cut it out' signal with their hands frantically. "My mom and dad kept it short and sweet.. basically this was how I was born."

Everyone stared in shock as they recieved Ichika's explanation

"I'm glad... that they weren't afraid to tell the truth in any case." muttered the teacher. "But you can't just blatantly shout out things like that in class! It's inappropriate!"

"Why not? We're here to learn about sex right?" said Ichika, blinking. "So how are we going to learn about sex, if we can't talk about sex?"

"M-MY WORD!" the teacher looked scandalized. "Child.. you should wash out that mouth of yours!!"

"What? Since when is sex a swear word?"

"OH DEAR GOODNESS!"

Thankfully, at that very moment, the door of the classroom opened, and Mikoto Misaka stepped in.

She had grown since 10 years ago, however, not much, as her Dragon Born blood kept her extremely youthful. Though she was 25, she still retained the appearance of a 17-18 year old, though with a slightly larger chest than she used to have. she wore a short strapless pink dress with the guild mark emblazoned on the front. of it's hem, and now wore a white ribbon in her hair.