Maze of Nightmares

"Well, it looks like Buu is going to be alright.." said Goku, walking out of the white infirmary room, rubbing the back of his head looking confused. "That was so weird though.. why did Buu suddenly turn into the Evil Majin Buu?"

"Don't think about it too much.. it involves a problem that we have to deal with." said Gray. "One of the Goddesses in this supposedly 'favored' Buu. So she granted him power."

"Well, I guess sometimes power isn't a good thing huh? Who would've thunk?" said Goku, scratching his head.

The entire Fairy Tail team as well as Goku's own team (which, to those who are knowledgeable in Dragon Ball, included Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Android 18, Gohan , Android 17, Majin buu, and Master Roshi) were out in a massive stone courtyard.

Majin Buu and Luffy had both scored enough points to make it in.. but Fairy Tail had indeed scored more points.

One by one, more teams were walking into the arena.. and Mikoto even noticed Death The Kid and Hisoka's team. 

Edward and Alphonse's team, which seemed consist of several people in identical blue military uniforms.. 

Then there was Boros's team.. and now Mikoto could see their entire team, she could practically feel the sheer power coming off of them. 

The alien conquerer, Boros, the Chimera Ant Meruem, The Sea King, The Former Pirate Warlord Donquixote Doflamingo (Mikoto knew him by wanted posters from Luffy's world), and a few other terribly powerful looking figures.There was Neferpitou of course, the cat girl Chimera ant, who gave Mikoto a terrifying smile, and emitted an aura that probably would've frightened any normal human.. except Mikoto was on such a higher level than Neferpitou, that it didn't matter.

Mikoto however, did feel annoyed by this attempt to intimidate her.  

Mikoto responded instead by letting a bit of her own magic power leak out, as well as some of her Hollowfied reishi. 

Neferpitou responded with a wide eyed frightened look that obviously didn't show up on her face often.

Mikoto smiled, turning away. She didn't like figures who ruled by intimidation. 

"My, look at how few teams actually made it in.." said Erza.  "I'd count only around 12 or so."

"Indeed, it seems we have narrowed down the competitors to good number." Horus appeared in the center of the courtyard. "Gather around everyone. Now that you have succeeded in the first challenges.. it's time we get to the nitty gritty of the this competition."

Horus clapped his hands.. and a chalk board appeared behind him, displaying the names of each respected Multiverse governing god, and a number under each.

"First, I will explain the points system." said Horus. "Now, you might be wondering how point numbers count.. well.. while you are indeed required to cross a certain threshold of points to remain in the tournament.. the teams with the highest points are granted certain privileges in our fine realm.. pampering, free food.. a variety of things."

'FREE FOOD!?" Natsu and Luffy exclaimed, their eyes lighting up.

"Now.. it is important to note that this tournament isn't just a fighting competition.. of course it is the foundation of this competition.. but this place is designed to test your mental aptitude, your ability to function under stress, to think things through and act quickly under pressure." said Horus. "As such, there are multiple challenges, and some aren't completely battle oriented.. the first was Thought.. we tested you in the Swamp.. to see if you had the ability to think outside the normal mindset.."