Doflamingo

Mira looked around in confusion. She had been walking through the maze for a while, and had lost Erza for some reason, much to her concern.

Around the place, she could hear various screams and yells, and yet couldn't ascertain exactly where they came from. And the wooden doors around the passages of the maze were becoming more numerous. Doors that Mira didn't open because she had a suspicious feeling about them.

"Where is everyone?" Mira said. "Oh I hope they aren't lost.. wait, isn't everyone technically lost when in a maze with no map?"

"Quite lost yes."

Meruem was walking around a corner.  His tail whipping back and forth.

  His tail whipping back and forth

"Oh, you're with Boros's team." said Mira.

"Indeed I am.. though, I am feeling quite hungry.. I was hoping to run into a human before now, to fill up." said Meruem. "But you don't seem like an ordinary fighter."

Mira smiled. "Well, I do warn you. If you wish to actually eat me, if that is your intent, you had better be quite sure indeed.

Meruem clenched his fists, his expression still calm and calculating. "I'm far more powerful than I was when I defeated Netero. I have been itching to test myself against a worthy foe.."

"I heard that the version of yourself from Gon's multiverse died.. at least, that's what Hisoka told us." said Mira.

"Indeed." said Meruem. "Though I rarely keep up with the multiple versions of myself or others. In that reality, Netero, the head of the Hunter Association, thought to detonate a poison in the other me with his dying breath.. that was the one difference in my world. In my world.. Chimera Ants rule over humanity as the supreme being.. humans,  lowly humans.. are nothing but food.."

"That explains why your team seems to be composed of nothing but non-humans." said Mira, her expression now becoming distasteful. "You wouldn't team up with anything else would you?"

"Quite right." said Meruem. "But you seem as strong as Netero at least.. this should last more than a few seconds..."

"WHAAAAAPPPP!!" Meruem shot forward without warning in a tremendous burst of unbelievable speed, his tail smacking right into Mira's face, sending her exploding into a wall nearby.

"Hmm.. perhaps I overestimated you.." said Meruem, as he took note of the slight amount of blood on his tail.

Suddenly, the dust cloud blasted apart, as a Satan Soul Mirajane shot forward, and kicked Meruem in the jaw, sending him exploding back too.

Mira grinned sinisterly, her fangs flashing in the dim light of the maze. "I was expecting more of you too.."

Meruem stood up, wiping a bit of green blood from his chin, before smiling slightly. "So.. I noticed you haven't tried any of the doors in this maze."