A Rosé By Any Other Name..

"So.. you blew up the entire maze.." 

Doflamingo looked up as he joined the rest of his team.

A man who looked exactly like Son Goku was grinning at Doflamingo, Except he looked a little slimmer and wore a black gi along with a green potara earring on one ear.

"I didn't, that was something else." said Doflamingo, his usual smile fading. "Black.."

Goku Black smiled. "A pathetic Human like you has no hope of defeating anything.. you should just leave it to the gods.."

" I am of the gods.." said Doflamingo.

"Yes, your misguided human ideals that stem from the traditions of Celestial Dragons." said Goku Black. "How foolish, considering that even the term 'dragon' is misused. The only real dragons are in that Fairy Tail team.."

"And you keep calling yourself a god

"And you keep calling yourself a god.. but you put yourself in the body of a mortal.. Zamasu." said Doflamingo, his old mischievous grin returning, a vein popping on his forehead. "Could you perhaps be a hypocrite?"

"Son Goku's body is a perfect reservoir of power.. allowing me to carry out my Zero Mortal plan.. and the discovery of the wider Omegaverse beyond my 12 universes only furthers my plans." said Goku Black. "I will use this opportunity, this competition.. to continue to grow stronger.. and extinguish the mortal humans.. a necessary evil.. I must say it was lucky that I escaped to your Multiverse before Beerus could destroy me in that alternate timeline.. a whole wish from the Super Dragon Balls almost completely wasted.."

"Be very careful Black.." said Doflamingo with a chuckle. "Despite your so called 'necessary evil'.. has been recently defeated.. by a girl far younger than he."

"Yes.. Mikoto Misaka.." said Black, his face turning into a regal scowl. "It seems the Omegaverse is a big place.. powers I've never imagined are at work here.. but.. even a Saiyan has the potential to surpass a Dragon Lord.. they are a warrior race after all.."

"You have yet to unlock that potential." said Boros, turning to look at his own team. "Don't be a fool Black."

Goku Black smirked. "Very well, I'll be patient. But since my run in with the mortals back in Zen-oh's domain, I have found new ways to grow in strength that far surpasses Son Goku.. The ability to sit on the level of power that is governed by Numensapiens, that shall be my primary goal.. which I believe is currently your own goal Doffy.."

Black chuckled. "So, Doffy.. curious on who will get there first?"

"I already am at the same level of power as a Warrior Class Numensapien." said Doflamingo.