Part 4-what?

Hi Guys,

How are you all doing? I hope you're all great cuz I am. yey.

I finally finished writing this part so that's always a plus. 

the song above is literally my absolute favorite right now!

so without further ado enjoy...

don't forget to vote and comment!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

Today, I am feeling quite lazy to be honest as if I have been drained out of energy. The interesting thing is that I have not done anything yesterday that would make me feel so out of it.

I guess it's just the thought of spending another boring day at work. Now don't get me wrong I love helping people because I can see their self-confidence rise every time they make an improvement, but today is more of a paperwork kind of day.

I have been feeling like traveling for quite some time now but I cannot take any vacations and miss a week without seeing my patients, but I will do it ver...

OOH! Office phone is ringing. That's never a good sign! Pretends to cry

Come on Jaz you can do this!

" Hello!" I half whispered.

" Dr. Silverton, can you come to my office please?" GREAT, just what I needed.

" Of course, Dr. I will be right there," and I roll my eyes, why do I feel like I have been called to the principle's office?

" Thank you!" He says politely and hangs up.

Come on Jasmin move it!

I've got to admit. I like seeing Dr. Drake he is old but hot if that makes any sense. He's got that fit body that any young man wants and those sexy white hairs sprinkled all over his hair. WOW!

I knock the door and enter.

" Good morning Doc.!" I don't have to be all formal around him. Because, unfortunately, he friend-zoned me.

" Morning Jasmin " Somebody please save my heart from melting!

" Do you have any idea why I called you here?" He continued.

" Is that a trick Question?" I giggled and so did he. I would take anything he gives me right now.

" Well, as I told you some time ago I opened a new hospital in Texas" He said turning kind of serious. I am starting to tense up.

" Yes, I do remember that. Congratulations by the way!" I said also had this serious look right now.

" I have been wondering if you would fill up the Head of physiotherapists? And you don't have to give me an answer now, take your time and think about it" He said the last part gently.

" I just have some questions,"

" Ask away "

" If I agree to take the position, when would I have to move? And how about the accommodation and all those things are they going to be provided or do I need to find an apartment myself? And what are the extra things I have to do as head of the department?" I ranted, I won't lie I feel pretty excited for this.

" Okay, so you will have to move within a month, and you really don't have to worry about anything. The hospital will provide you with everything and the salary will definitely be much higher than your current one. Also, you will have your own patients, but you will have to supervise the other specialists if they have any cases that they can't really help, and you will be responsible for teaching the students that come for practice, which will not be often. Look, Jasmin, I did not give you this job out of the blue, ever since I had to employ someone for the job I have been thinking of you. I have seen all the great results you produced for this year. And based on that I chose you. I trust you will do great in it," HE ended with a soft smile. Talk about motivation.