Part 17- I love you.

I know I took forever and I am so sorry, But Here it is!

I hope it was worth the wait, but I like it a lot.

' A ship is always safe at shore, but that is not what it's built for!' - Albert Einstein

Enjoy <3,

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jasmin's POV:

We up so late yesterday watching movie so slept in this morning. Hamza woke up after me at 1 p.m. we ate our breakfast then I told him to go to his office since he hasn't been there for so long, but he decided to just work here. My vacation is ending today too, bummer I know. I got used to staying at home, but I miss my patients a lot so that's something to be excited for. Right now, I am going to take a shower since we're having lunch at my parents' house. I striped out of my clothes and turned on the water tap. It feels amazing as the warm water runs through my hair and then down my body. It's always a struggle to get in the shower but an even greater struggle to get out of it. I decided I had enough of the water so I put on my favorite coconut shampoo and I rubbed it in my scalp, I, then, rinsed it and applied my conditioner and body wash. I took all my time with rubbing the body wash. After, almost an hour of washing and rinsing I got out and put on my towel then moved on to my daily facial routine. After finishing I moisturized my skin and got out of the bathroom. As I was putting on my undergarments Hamza walked right in the room and stopped once he saw me almost naked. Instead of covering myself I immediately froze and looked at him with wide eyes. I know we're married but we can't move on this fast.

" Cover your eyes!" I panicked.

" Uhhh, y..yeah, s..orry. I...I didn't know. I need to use the toilet!" He said with his hands over his eyes.

" Okay, wait let me cover up." He just hummed in response and I quickly put my towel on. " You can open your eyes now," I said firmly holding my towel. H just walked towards me with saying anything then he stopped near me and whispered.

" You look so cute when you're blushing!" That's when I blushed even more, but he just walked towards the toilet.

I took my cream and went towards the bed to put it on my body comfortably but fast enough. I finished moisturizing my body and I wore my white body shirt and ripped jeans and still no sign of Hamza. I could hear the water but I still called him.

" Hamza are you okay in there?" I said while knocking on the door.

" Uhhh, yeah I just needed a to take a shower, I'll be out in a sec. " He answered and I could help but laugh at him.

" Take your time!" I giggled and went to sit on the bed. He didn't take much time to get out after that, with a towel loosely hanging at his waist. I don't know what has gotten over me and I stared, hard. I stared at his perfectly toned chest and tight abs. I swallowed when I noticed he has gotten dangerously close to me. He then bent down to my level and said in the most seductive way possible, " would you like me to close your mouth for you?" All I could say was, " Huh?" which lead him to laugh and say, " adorable!" while pinching my cheek.

Immediately, I got up from the bed and ran towards the door. I waited until he got dressed then I decided to go in again to put on my make up and do my hair, no time for more awkwardly seductive moments. I opened the door and was greeted by a frustrated Hamza fixing his tie. He looked so hot yet, his outfit was just too serious, I mean it's just my parent's house we're going to!