Part 15- start

Hii guuyysss,

How are y'all doing? Here's the new part I hope you enjoy it <3

'To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong'- Joseph Chilton Pearce.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hamza's POV:

What's taking so long? He better not change his mind. I've been waiting for over 30 mins now. Please be okay Jasmin, I swear I'll make him pay for this! Finally, I see a minivan and a range rover heading towards me. It's probably him, I took the false file and held it in my hand and went out of the car.

" Where is she?" I said needing to see her face.

" She's safe! Where's the file?" He looked at it.

" First, my wife!" I said challenging him.

" Alright," He said almost too easily. He went to the back of the minivan and got in it. Exactly 7 minutes later, He came down with Jasmin on his side holding on to him. Her leg had a cast on it. WTF!

" YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER! YOU ASSWHOLE," I couldn't help but go to her but two of his men stood in front of me and all I could do was look at her. She looked so tired. " TAKE IT!" I threw it on the floor. "Move," I said and pushed through the men who only moved because  he signaled them to.

" Oh god! Are you okay?" I couldn't help it, I wanted.. scratch that I needed to touch her and so I cupped her face with my hands and she nodded almost leaning into my hands. As I put my arms around her to take her with me, Van interrupted me by saying, " Not so fast Mr. architect, Let's see if this is what I really am looking for, shall we?" HE turned to look at his car and said, "JAMES!" A young man came down the car looking so professional. " This is James, he graduated this year from the architecture department, Let's see if James here agrees with this file." He smiled and all I could think of was, we're in deep shit!

This James guy took the file and went inside the car to check it properly and 10 minutes later, he came out and gave me this look of pity. There I knew it was going down! He handed it to Van and said," It's either fake or even he couldn't do it." Shit!

" Fake it is," Van had an angry look on his face by now,

" It's not fake that's the project I prepared for the bridge!" I said trying to convince him. He didn't look convinced though. He grabbed Jasmin's arm and pulled her towards him harshly, making her wince.

" You, apparently, want to play games on me Hamza, and I don't have time for that! So make up your mind now or else!" He took out a gun.

All of a sudden, " POLICE!" Shouted the policeman, about time I thought.

* Recap 30 minutes earlier *

" Hello officer, as I told you before, I am meeting up with him in 20 minutes, Jasmin will be there with him. That is your chance to arrest him, and you need to bring back up so you can corner him, anyways you probably know how to do your job more than me," I said gratefully.

" Don't worry sir, we'll definitely get him!" He said professionally.

" And officer? Thank you!" and I hang up.

* End of recap *

" You dared to call the police?" He said through gritted teeth.

" You don't think I would give you the hard work of months just like that? You put my wife at risk and expect me to just let you go like that, you must be crazy!" By the time I was talking the policemen handcuffed his men and were on their way to do the same to him I pulled Jaz towards me and held her in my arms.

" I am not going down so easily Hamza, I will take my revenge for this!" He said while trying to escape, which he failed at due to the police surrounding the place.

I lifted Jasmin bridal style since she couldn't walk properly; I put her in the front seat and locked the car in case he wanted to try something again. I, then, went over to the police car to sign the papers and do what I need to do for him to be arrested.

" You will pay for this!" He hissed.

" I sure will," It was my turn to laugh at him now and that's what I did.

After finishing, I went to the car and sat in the driving seat. It feels so good to her again. When she wasn't there, it was like my whole world just became so dark and dull that I couldn't take it. But now, I am feeling so guilty and convicted that I can't even look her in the eye and apologize. Apologize for everything that happed to her, because it was all because of me!

Jasmin's POV:

He carried me bridal style to the front seat in his car and went to the officer's car without saying anything. About 10 to 15 minutes later, he came back and started driving the car, but this was not the road that will take us home and the atmosphere in the car right now does not allow me to ask him anything. I guess I'll just wait and see. We reached a hospital, thank Allah not the one I am working in, I am not ready to answer the questions of the nurses and doctors. He parked the car and came down, he, then, opened my door and carried me in, still not saying a word. He sat me on the waiting chairs and went to the reception to ask for a doctor and all that then he came and sat next to me while waiting for the doctor.

" I am sorry!" He whispered and my heart dropped at the sound of his voice, but I preferred to keep quiet and let him say everything he is feeling. " It was all because of me, I... I didn't think he would go for YOU, but then you ARE my wife of course he would target you." He sighs then continues," It was hard... hard for me to know that you needed me and that I couldn't do anything for you! And I missed you..... a lot. I missed seeing you in the morning and I missed fighting with you. I just missed YOU," I felt him choking on his tears," I know you must hate me now, but please...please don't. You cannot talk to me or do anything else, but just don't hate me please, because.... because.... because I think I love you. " He was looking down, trying to hide his tears but I saw them, nothing could break my heart more than seeing him cry so I did the thing we both needed the most. I hugged him. He needed it to know that I can never hate him and I needed it to feel safe again; so I hugged him so hard and whispered in his ear " I think I love you too,"

"Mrs. Done." Trust the nurses to ruin a moment. So I let him go, " Yes!" I replied.

" It's your turn!" she said.

" Come let me carry you," Hamza said and I nodded.

" Oh! I am sorry, I didn't know you would need a wheelchair," The nurse said embarrassed.

" We don't!" Replied Hamza.

We went into the doctor's office. He opened the cast and rechecked my leg. Then he said that I didn't need that cast and that the one from the pharmacy would be a lot more relaxing.

We left the hospital and went to the pharmacy to get the painkillers and removable cast, and then we headed home. Hamza carried me from the car to our bedroom. I wanted to take a shower before bed but Hamza refused and said that maybe he'll allow me to tomorrow evening. Honestly, I have never been this happy and for him to think that he is in love with me is more than enough for me.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Let me know what you think? I am loving it tbh :P

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE

till next time lovelies

take care,