Part 5- Yes? No?

The New part is up for all you lovely silent readers.

but I would love it if you told me who would you cast for the characters of this story on their names.

The first comment(er) will have a chapter dedicated to her/him.

Jasmin

Hamza

Nadia ( JAsmin's mom) 

Ethan (Jasmin's Dad)

Rima ( Hamza's mom)

Richard ( HAmza's Dad)

Doctor Drake.

Enjoy.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hamza's POV:

I don't ask her for a destination to go to instead I take the lead. I am not going to take orders from her and this marriage is definitely not going to happen. I mean she obviously hates my guts and I can't exactly say that I like her either. I want her out of my life as soon as I set things straight with her.

Finally, we are here at the restaurant, this is going to be quick. I go out of the car and see her waiting as if expecting me to open the door for her. Now, that is what I call funny. I ignore her and occupy the nearest table and I hear the car door close, very roughly I must say.

" Such a gentlemen" she mocks.

" What?" I pretend, not interested in arguing over this.

" Forget it, anyway so we order first or what do you want to do?"

" Yeah, let's order." I reply. I look around and the sky is turning orange. This would have been the perfect romantic moment if we were a real couple. Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the server waiting for me to give him my order.

" Grilled chicken steak please" with that he leaves.

" So, what's your favorite color?" Jasmin asked me. I understand from this that she might be considering my mom's words. What if she agrees to marry me. I cannot let that happen, I have to get this over with.

Jasmin's POV:

I like the restaurant we came to. It's pretty and elegant and the view is just beautiful. It has flowers all around it and on the wood 'ceiling' of the outer part where we are sitting.

" So, what's your favorite color?" I tried to be nice. I mean we might click again, right?

" Look, Jasmin, I did not bring you here to get to know you. I, only, did this for my mother. I do not want to get married to you. You are pretty and all, but my wife has to be a lot prettier" I felt my ego fly out the window, and I know I am not beautiful but he didn't have to rub it in my face like that." She has to be sexy and mind blowing. I want her to be the star whenever I have to go to business parties or whatever. And, I don't think you want to marry me either right?" He didn't wait for me to answer " So, I say we meet them again tomorrow and tell them that our personalities are too different and that we will not be able to live together, Okay?" Why does my heart ache? He's right I do not want to marry him, not at all but,

" Yes okay sure. I don't want to marry you. I was actually going to move to Texas. I don't want to change my plans for marriage. So yeah we'll meet there tomorrow at four-ish. And we'll tell them." I stand and make my way out of the restaurant. I just hope my voice didn't sound weak because I can feel the lump in my throat and my tears forming at the edge of my eyes. I take a long walk home. I need some time to myself to think about everything that's going on in my life. I need to figure out why Hamza's words hurt me so much although he spoke the truth.

It has been almost an hour; I realize that I cannot walk all the way home. My feet hurt and need some sleep so I take a taxi. I reach my beautiful apartment. It is nothing amazing. But it is the safest place where I can get some privacy and just do me.

I have to admit that the walk has cleared my mind of many things, I have my life sorted out, I guess. I realized that going to Texas will be a great adventure and I will get to meet new people who will probably not judge me for my looks. I mean I hope so. I will miss my patients but I have to do this for me. I have to start a new, healthier life. I will tell my parents about my decision tomorrow but for now, I am missing my sweet bed.

I wake up to the sound my alarm clock. No, I don't use my phone's alarm because I will easily turn it off and go to sleep instead I use an actual clock that takes a long time and effort to turn off. I get up, take a shower and get ready before I go make myself breakfast. After I am done I lock the door and walk to the hospital. Luckily for me, it is not very far from home.

The day goes on and I decided to speak to Dr. Drake about his offer. After finishing with Jasmin I decide it's now or never, so I grab my phone and go find him.

I knock on his door and he tells me to get in.

" Good morning doc." I smile at him.

" Good morning Jasmin, I hope it's good news you're coming with,"

" Well, I have to say that you are great at convincing. And so I will gladly take the position you offered," I almost scream out of excitement.

" That's amazing news, as I said you have one month to prepare your things" He had a smile on his face, the most charming of them all.

" Actually, I wanted to ask if I could go earlier? Next week for example?"

" Is everything okay Jaz? You can tell me you know that right?" HE has a concerned look now.

" Everything is fine.... Really.. I just want to get on with the moving part as soon as possible, that's all" I don't think he believed me because even I don't believe myself.

" Alright sure, but you know you can tell me anything, I'll always listen to you."

" I know that, thank you," I say gratefully.

" Thank YOU for accepting the position." He says and I stand.

" Okay then, see you later and I will be coming to work during the week"

"Alright " and with that, I close the door.

I head to my office and continue 'helping my patients' is what I like to call it.

*2 Hours Later*

It's already 3:45, I have to go and meet my parents, Hamza and his parents at our house. I put all my belongings in my purse and leave the office.

I reach home and find that Hamza and his parents are not there yet so I take the chance to help my mom prepare food and get the table ready. Finally the doorbell rings.

" I'll open the door!" I shouted so mom wouldn't bother to go too.

I opened it and there was aunty Rima, Uncle Done, and Hamza.

" Hello sweetie,"

" Hi aunty, how are you?" I replied politely.

" Uncle, how have you been?" I didn't wait for him to say hi

" I am doing just fine honey, how's your dad?" He said and gave me a charming smile.

" Oh, he is fine, thank you, please come in!" I gestured for him to enter, aunty has already gone to the kitchen to see mom.

" Hi," Hamza says with the sexy voice of his,

" Hi," I simply reply and gesture for him to go in too.

I lead him to the guests' room and he follows silently.

I get everyone coffee and myself too then I sit with them.

" So kids, what did you decide?" Mom asked 

"""""""""""""""""""""""" 

pum pum pum pummmm

so, would she say no or would something happen?

I would love to know what you guys think of this story,

SHARE, VOTE, and COMMENT

see ya next time,