Part 8- Friends

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the love I've been getting, I am so excited for you all to read this chapter.

Just a reminder before you dive in, If any of you come across a lady or a man that are being abused emotionally or physically, please do not hesitate to call someone of their family or the police. you might be helping someone that is either too afraid to speak or someone that cannot speak for themselves. you will not only be doing them a favor but you will be doing yourself a favor.

and remember, If you help you will get help.

Have a great day/night.

Enjoy

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jasmin's POV:

One week until the wedding. MY wedding. It feels kind of good to know that I am going to marry someone I used to know, but I can't help but wonder if he will be the husband I have always dreamed of. Will he be caring? Or is he going to turn my life into a living hell? Whatever it is I will tolerate it, because I have fallen head over heals with him and I can't get rid of it. He has made it crystal clear that he has no interest in me what so ever. Just last week, he took me shopping and he was so sweet the whole time, then he went off to get us some coffee and when he was coming a couple of guys started flirting with me. I ignored them and I thought Hamza wouldn't see them as he was focused on the coffee cups in his hands, or even if he did he wouldn't care. But in no time he was in front of me screaming at them. For a second there I thought that he was finally falling for me and that he got jealous but then he turned to me and said " from the second you agreed to marry me, you became mine, and no one looks at what's mine! When we get divorced then you can go and be a slut all you want." as if I was some cheap property of his. That whole day was torturous to me. When I reached home, I cried and cried until there were no more tears in my eyes. Only people who are in a one-sided relationship will understand the pain I was going through. The pain of being crazy in love with someone and knowing that they will probably never feel the same about you. Anyways, I better get started with the packing before he comes to take my stuff. I'll just keep a few things to pass this week.

One hour later

Finally, all my clothes are in 3 suitcases, my handbags and shoes packed and ready. He called 5 mins ago saying he'll be here soon. I should not care how I look right now because I know he will consider me as ugly no matter what I do but I can't help but go on and put some mascara and bronzer on, my everyday makeup routine. I hear the doorbell and run to the mirror to fix my clothes. I was wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans. I hear the doorbell again, impatient *ss*wole. I open the door and he says

" What were you doing all this time?"

" Nothing!" I said looking at the floor.

" Anyways, hurry I have to meet with some friends, actually thy want to meet you!" he said arrogantly. WTH he just thought he would tell me now?

" Excuse me? I am not ready to meet your friends!" I hope he doesn't make a big deal out of it; I don't want his friends to see me looking like this. I want to impress them and that will take a lot of work.

" I am not asking, our wedding is next week and they never saw you, so you are going." WTF, he's getting on my last nerve here.

" If that's the case then I will go and get ready," I said with a wicked smile on my face.