Part 20- Big mistake

Favorite moroccan song up top

' My brain has no heart. My heart has no brain. That's why when I speak my mind I seem heartless and when I do what's in my heart I seem thoughtless' - Unknown

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hamza's POV:

(Also known as the ass*hole)

It's been two days since I saw Steven and Jasmin in that... position. I didn't know what to think. I was completely shocked. I didn't know whether to believe my eyes or her. If I choose to believe her, I loose my childhood friend. If I choose to trust my eyes, I loose my wife and love. I am completely broken and devastated. I know her and I know that she would never betray me in that way.

If someone told me that she was cheating on me I would have never ever believed them, but I saw it with my own eyes. I do not know what to do. I have been in the house all week I didn't leave.

Jasmin never came to pick up her clothes, I guess she saw my car and knew I was here. I want to call her and ask for explanation but I am way too angry to talk to her and I know hearing her voice will weaken me and make me believe her. I talked to Steven and he said that she confessed her love to him. Yet, it doesn't make any sense to me. She loved me. She still does I know it. I am sure of it. But WHY? WHYYYYY?

I throw the pillow on the floor out of frustration and decide to get up and go take a shower. I cannot keep wondering if my woman is at fault or not.

I need to find out the truth. I need to fix this situation!

* An hour later *

My phone rings, I reach for it as I put my shirt on. I check the caller ID and see Adrian, so answer and put it on speaker.

" Hello," I said trying to sound normal.

" Hey, man. How are you doing?" He sounded concerned; as this is the first time I answer his calls in the past two days.

" Am doing just fine, you?" I successfully masked my feelings and used my business voice.

" I have two things to tell you. First, you can't fool me. Second, Jasmin raised charges against Steven and he's now being dragged to the police station for investigation." He said and I was completely shocked!

" What does that mean?" I asked. My heart was trembling and my breath was fastened.

" I don't know to be honest!" He sighed, "But I don't think a person who cheated would raise charges against the person they cheated with," A lump rise in my throat as I figured that he is probably right.

I sighed and said, " I'll call you later man!" all I know is that I have to fix my mistake.

As soon as I hang up, my phone starts ringing again. I check the caller ID and see the lawyer. I guess there's some issue I have to solve at the company. I decided it would be better if I answered him and then went off to find Jaz.

" Yes, Mr. Monroe?" My voice had power and impatience laced with it.

" Mr. Done, I just called to let you know that your divorce papers are here and Mrs. Done has already signed them." He says with a shocked voice. I didn't know what to say, he caught me off guard. I know she told me that she would but I didn't take her seriously. OH MY DEAR GOD! Please tell me what to do.

I don't know what I can do. But, one thing I know and that is I am never divorcing her.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I know it's short but hey i just wanted to give you a sneak peek on Hamza's thoughts

Also, you guys have to help me decide on who should be playing Hamza and Jaz🤔

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN and SHARE.

Take care lovelies,
Till next time 😘