Part 10- the wedding day

Hi guys,

Too late I know but I had a busy spring break as I have exams and projects right after the break. 

and the winner of the last competition isssss @clicheplease23 for the title he's not mine.

Thank you so much for voting and reading, I appreciate it so so much 

Enjoy Lovelies

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

When I suggested for her to live with us, I meant after the wedding and after I go and live there first. I was surprised when 2 nights ago (the day I went over to his house) sally called me to thank me for coming up with the idea and saying that she is at his house and all that crap. I could sense the sarcasm in her voice, I felt angry with myself. How could I be so stupid? Did I really think he would think of my feelings before having someone, a girl, at his house? Anyways today I will be moving there after the wedding, all my things are there already and my room is ready too.

It is 12 pm so I till have 2 hours before the makeup and hair artists get here and start doing their magic. I get up and make myself a good cup of coffee and get some donuts from the fridge, yummy Dunkin Donuts, my favorite. I choose a movie to enjoy and get my mind off the wedding for a while. Two hours later, my doorbell rings and suddenly there is a zoo in my stomach. Now, I know that it' going down for real. I get up as slowly as I can walk to the door and open very slowly as the moment that door will open the chaos will start.

" Took you long enough!" my mom said. She is here with the hair stylist and the makeup artist. She also got the dress I should be wearing first.

" Sorry mom," I said. I really don't know how to describe my feelings. I feel happy, nervous, angry, and jealous. This is driving me crazy or should I say HE is driving me crazy. Anyways, I hope nothing out of place happens today. While I was very much in another world mom, the girl and the very attractive man settled in the living room. They got the chair from my desk and put it in the living room, they, then, placed their tools on the table and waited for me to join them.

I had already taken a shower in the morning and washed my face with face soap so I was in the clear. I went over and sat on the chair and the guy started brushing my hair.

" Hi, what's your name?" I said interested.

" Hello, where are my manners, I am Jason, what's yours?" he said with the most refreshing smile.

" It's Jasmin!" I smiled back, " what's your name?" I said referring to the blue-eyed girl.

" My name is Julia," she said smiling. They're so friendly. I like them.

" Well, miss bride what do you want your hair to look like?" Jason said after he finished prepping my hair with some sprays,

" Well, I was thinking maybe a half up half down kind of thing? You see my hair is not blonde so it will probably not show as much. I don't know what do you think?" I said feeling conscience about my hair.

" I think you are blessed with such long and beautiful hair. It suits you." He said.

" Well, that's nice of you to say thanks," I replied feeling shy.

" About the hair style I have an idea but I don't know if you'll like it, let me show you a picture. If it' okay will go ahead and do it if not we'll think of something else." He said very professionally.

" Deal." I giggled. This is fun.

" Then let's use this time to think of the makeup shall we?" she smiled.