Part 14 -

Hi Guyyyss, 

I am back with a new chapter, I think I can say that this is my most favorite chapter of the story.

Anyways, Enjoy

'Don't ever let somebody tell you, you can't do something. You got a dream, you got to protect it. if you want something go get it. Period.' Will smith-the Pursuit of Happyness

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hamza's POV:

* the next day *

What am I going to do now? I swear if anything happens to her I'll kill them all. And here I was giving all my attention to Sally and it didn't occur to me that they might attack my FRICKIN WIFE. I have been trying to send messages to the unknown number asking for what they wanted, but nothing yet. I've looked through all the surveillance cameras but there is nothing useful. The garage camera shows Jaz walking willingly with a man. He must have had a gun and scared her with it. Suddenly, my phone rings, it is the same number. So, turned on my voice recorder and turned the speaker on.

" Who is this?" I say firmly.

" Woawwoawwoaw, hold your horses cowboy!" He said in a cruelly calm voice.

" Where is she? What do you want?" I said angrily.

" You are no fun! Don't act like you didn't know this was going to happen!" He is getting on my last f*cking nerve. But, he shut me up because I did know something like this was going to happen, but I put my attention on people other than the ones it should be on. As I was going to reply, Sally came in and I signaled her to keep it down, she looked at the voice recorder and asked me if I was recording the conversation and I nodded.

" Look, you don't have much time get me the bridge project and I'll hand your wife back to you!"

" I am not giving you anything, that project will stay with me and my wife will come back to me, you understand?" I shouted at him. I turned to see Sally's expressions but she was not there.

" HAHAAHAHAHAH you are really funny, Hamza. If you don't give me the project your wife will be dead." With that, he shut the phone. UGHTTTT, that son of a bitch dares to challenge me. I happen to know a superintendent, I helped him out in some problem he had with his house plan a year ago and I am sure he'll help me back. I just have to get his number from the files.

Unknown POV:

" He recorded the conversation! You have to do something! Don't let him take her." If I want to get rid of her, I have to help him.

" Alright, I will never let him have her, project or not! Don't worry and keep up the good work!" He said.

" What are you going to do with her?" I asked out of curiousness.

" I have a plan!" I could feel the smile on his face.

" You're not going to kill her are you?" I only want her to stay away, not die!

" How can I kill this beautiful creature here? I have much better plans for her!" He said.

" Whatever!" I said and shut the phone

Hamza's POV:

I called the cop and told him the whole story and he said that he would help me out, that kind of gives a slight relief. The worst part about this is that I cannot do anything other than wait. I took my phone and looked at the pictures. I wonder if she's hurt, I hope nothing happens to her, I really do. All of a sudden, I get a video. I opened it and it started out with my business rival Van with his face covered saying, " So I heard you recorded our little conversation, hhhhhhhhhh, I didn't think I would have to say this but here you go, If you send that recording to anyone I will take her life, so the choice is yours! Oh here take a look at the beautiful angel, too bad she's nocked out!" and then Jasmin comes on screen looking so weak and yellow. She's laying on a couch with the piece of cloth still covering her face. What is he doing to her? How can she still be sleeping? But the bigger question is how did he know I recorded him? I didn't use the phone to do it just so he wouldn't know and yet he did, there was only Sally, whom I would trust with my life, and me. I have to check the house for hidden cameras probably. But first, I had to text him back saying; ' don't dare put one finger on her!' The time is passing and I can't let her stay there one more night so I decided to play a little game on him. I took my laptop and changed some numbers on the duplicate project file to make it wrong, and then I texted him saying that I will give him the file as long as he gives me my wife back, all I have to do now is wait for his call.

As I expected, five minutes later Van was calling. This time I left it ring for a few times, then I picked up.

" Bring it to the park near your house in 20 minutes, you'll give it to me and your wife will be delivered to you the next day!" He ordered.

" You don't expect me to believe that, do you,? If I don't see Jasmin in front of me I will not give you anything! See you in 20," I said and hang up.

All I have to do is print both the original and the fake one, just in case he figures it out, which I don't think will be happening. If he can figure out the mistakes he would have done it himself right?

I put a small 'r' on the back of the real one so I can differentiate between them. I put them in files and put them and took them to the car when I almost pulled off, Sally came out asking me if I was going anywhere and I told her the whole story, So, she asked if she could join me and I refused as it might be too dangerous for her. Within 15 minutes, I was already in the park. He didn't tell me where exactly in the park so I waited for his call in the car.

Jasmin's POV:

OH! my head is pounding, I feel like I was on drug or something. I tried to push the piece of cloth that was over my eyes and I kind of succeeded. The whole place was dark and there were no sounds of any living things. Right now, there is only one thing in my mind, I HAVE TO RUN AWAY, NOW! Luckily for me, only my hands were cuffed, my legs were free and I could run away easily. I guess they didn't expect me to wake up so soon. I stood up and walked towards some wall. I decided since I couldn't see I would follow the walls until I feel the door. In the beginning, my plan worked perfectly. I found the door and tried to open it and I did it. Everything was so easy I almost forgot I was kidnapped. Then, I heard some steps, heavy ones. I freaked out as they were probably coming towards me. I tried to hide from them but I did a sloppy job at that so the found me, and they beat me up to the point where my leg got broken. One of them said that I deserved it before they left. Then everything became quiet again, All of a sudden I hear someone with a very harsh voice saying that we were going somewhere then the door opened and he saw the state I was in and he got furious.

" WHO DID THIS?" he shouted at them and they all kept quiet.

" I SAID, WHO. DID. THIS?" He said again.

" Sh...she wanted to escape sir, and w...we tried to stop her!" One of them said scared.

" And THIS was your brilliant idea of stopping her?" HE said looking at me. " Get out he told them, his eyes still on me; they all obeyed like puppies.

" Are you okay?" He said trying to touch my face but I moved away from him.

" Don't worry, I won't hurt you! Now, tell me are you okay?"

" I... I think m...my leg is broken," I said crying.

" Fuck, okay don't worry I'll get you a doctor, but we'll be leaving to meat your husband after that," He got up to go call the doctor when I interrupted him, "What do you want from me?" I questioned.

" From you? Nothing," He's talking to me as if I am not kidnapped by him.

" Then, why am here?" I couldn't help but cry. What he did next took me to another level of shock, he wiped my tears with his thumb ever so gently and I let him. I wouldn't be lying if I said that this is the most affection I have ever gotten from a male other than my dad. I looked at him in the eyes for a few seconds then said, " You're not a bad guy, why are you doing this?" He smiled and said, " Sometimes you have to be the opposite of what you are to be able to survive in the business world." Then, he stood up and went.

A moment later, a doctor, along with that guy, came through the door and checked me out.

" Well, it's nothing major, I mean it's not broken but it's fractured from the joint area, so you will be on a cast for the next few weeks, " said the doctor and then got to work on the cast. After that, some men carried me and put me in a minivan. They wrapped that same cloth over my eyes again and handcuffed me. 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So? How was it?

And Van is just so sweet or what? I think I like him, IDK

What do you all think? Let me know!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Till next time lovelies,

Take care <3