Chapter24

2 WEEKS LATER
Mercedes POV
"There's something with him and I ain't like it." I smacked my teeth.

"How's he been acting?" Tawana asked.

"Like he's just been quiet and always going out. He's just stopped talking a little." I shrugged.

"What d'you think it is?" I asked Honey and Tawana.

"I think it's girl trouble. Sorry Cey but if I wasn't your friend, I would think that your man is fine." Tawana spoke.

Romeo and I are okay, I guess. It's just that he doesn't talk to me as much as usual. I don't know why but, that's how it is at the moment.

"I'm gonna have to agree with T on this one Cey." Honey said.

"But why? I didn't do shit but delivery his second child." I looked down.

"I don't know but Imma get Eddie to find out." Tawana chewed on her carrots.

"Please do. If it is, Imma have to chop his balls off if I find out that he's been cheating." I rolled my eyes.

They both gasped and twisted their lips.

"Anyways..have you talked to Tariq?" Tawana looked at me.

"No, I don't even want to but I really need more money right now." I looked at my son whose eyes were open.

"More money? Bitch you've got a lot and you asking for more?!" Honey laughed at me.

"No, I want more for the church community. I wanna do something good for once in my life. I'm only doing bad because in the end, I'm gonna turn it doing good.".

"That's a great idea but what he wants you to do is kinda dangerous." Tawana took a sip of her lemonade soda.

"What? Killing people.".

They nodded.

I laughed at them both, "I've killed people many time y'know." I shook my head.

"But still." Honey looked down.

"We don't wanna lose you again." She looked back up.

Looking at both Tawana and Honey made me realise that I don't need Tariq's lame ass.

I've got my own money so I'm cool.

"Okay, I won't do it. Only for you guys and my son." I kissed Malachi's forehead.

Romeo POV
"Thank you, have a great night." I spoke through the mic.

I went back to my office and sorted out the papers. The door walked in and in came Eddie and Major.

"Wassup?" I stood up and dapped them.

"We cool, we not sure about you tho'." Eddie stated.

"Eddie mane.." Major nudged him in a whisper.

"We cool but we need to talk." They took a seat.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You ain't been acting the same bro. You always quiet, distant or either somewhere else." Eddie started.

"And the girls are worried about you. Especially Mercedes." Major said.

"Whatchu' niggas talking about?" I smacked my teeth.

"Ight, don't freak out or do some shit but Cey thinks you cheating on her." Major said slowly.

My heart instantly dropped.

For her to be thinking like this, she knows there's something wrong. I can't lie to the guys but if I don't, they'll tell the girls.

"You niggas can't tell your girls this." I looked down.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"Remember Nikki from high school? She came back. I couldn't control my feelings, she was my first girl and first love. She would come by to my office and talk with me." I explained.

"So you cheated on Mercedes?" Major looked at me.

"Y-yeah.." I sighed.

Honey POV
"Y-yeah..".

My heart literally dropped for Cey.

This was all happening too fast! I can't believe he cheated on her for a bitch ass hoe! I hated that bitch back in high school and I still do. I would pop a bullet in her ass!

I quickly ran out of the club and joined Tawana in her car.

"The guys don't know we're here, so let's go! Step on the gas!" I told her.

She quickly drove off.

I went into my purse and took out my phone. I started to text Mercedes, it was the easiest way.

Me- Cey, I gotta tell you something boo

My Bitch👭✨💓- what?

Me- okay, don't freak out and go awol on me

My Bitch👭✨💓- I won't, just tell me H

Me- so, Tawana and I told the guys to go to Romeo and ask him if he's been cheating.

My Bitch👭✨💓- and?

Me- he said yes, I'm so sorry Cey, I really am. My heart instantly stopped for a little while. The guys didn't know that Tawana and I had gone to the club to eavesdrop

My Bitch👭✨💓 is typing...

She didn't text back.

"She's not texting back." I sighed.

"Let's go to her house and see if she's okay." Tawana done a u-turn.

I really do feel for Mercedes.

She loved Romeo with all her heart. It was that little bitch that ruined her relationship and I wouldn't say it was Romeo's fault. I'm not gonna lie but Nikki is kinda attractive.

"Beat her ass! Jump her! Stop fight! Pull her tracks! RIP THAT CHEAP ASS WEAVE OFF OF HER HEAD!" Was all I could hear.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" People shouted.

The teachers came and pulled me and Nikki off of each other.

"WHAT is going on?!" Mr Finn asked.

"Just know, that I always steal everybody's man! Major is gonna be mine! Oh and Imma invite you to our wedding too, make you sit first row." She said as she got brought to the head's office.

I wiped my tears and turned around looking at Major.

"Honey, Honey come back." He said as she ran over me.

I walked away as quick as I could.

I can't believe he and Nikki had..no! I don't even wanna say it in my head!

"Your so fucking stupid Major! I hate you, don't even come to mine or even call me! Delete my number!" I shouted before running away.

I'll never forget that little moment.

I hated that little hoe, and I still do.