Chapter16

Winter POV
"Baby, take a picture of me." I handed Tariq my phone.

"So you ain't gon' say I look nice?" I folded my arms

He smacked his teeth and gave me my phone.

"Fuck you Tariq, literally fuck you!" I sashayed off to my truck.

I got inside and drove to the trap on my own. I don't need to be in the car with T if he's acting like a bitch!

Y'all probably wondering, 'where the bitches baby at?'. I lost the damn baby because of my drinking. The last couple of months, I was drinking my ass off.

I ended up losing the baby because of my unhealthy eating also. I didn't really care anyways, the baby wasn't shit. It wasn't Romeo's, that's why I didn't care.

I love Tariq, I do but he ain't like Romeo and that's what I'm missing.

Once I arrived at the trap, the security guard nodded his head at me. I walked inside and all I could smell right now was weed. It was so strong. I hated the smell of it so much. I held my breath until I got to T's office.

I sat down on the chair and used my phone whilst waiting for him to arrive.

Mercedes POV
"Grace, could you say to Mrs Smith that I'm ready to see her?" I said through the little intercom thing.

"Sure thing." She replied.

I took a sip of my coffee while waiting for my client.

The door opened and in came this woman on a wheelchair. I stood up and smiled.

"Mrs Smith?" I stuck my hand out.

"Yes, that's me." She smiled.

"How may I help you?" I moved the chair for her to be in front of the desk.

"I needed my living room and my staircase redoing because of the lift." She said.

"Hm..okay." I wrote everything down.
*
*
"Bye girls." I waved at Grace and Natasha.

They waved back.

I walked out of the reception and headed for the lift. I stood there as I waited for it to arrive.

"Oh my-.." I held my head.

I've got a migraine and I've been feeling a little sick, I nearly threw up!

"Ah, here she is. Miss Hamilton." I heard my boss' voice.

I turned around to see my boss and this guy walking towards me.

The guy had a smart suit on with his tie perfectly in place. He had his dreads neatly tied back for work and his shoes were..really polished, oh they were shiny.

I quickly fixed my face and smiled.

"Yes, boss?" I said.

"Have you got a minute?" He asked.