Chapter3

2 WEEKS LATER
Mercedes POV
I've been talking to Romeo for about 2 weeks now. He is really nice, cool, good looking guy. He's really funny and I actually do like spending time with him.

I know he's got a little love for me, it's quite obvious.

Today, I was heading to meet up with Honey. We were heading to the club.

The door bell rang and I went to answer it. It was Honey.

"Hey babe." She gave me a hug smiling.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"I don't know how to work this stupid ass phone!" I tapped on the iPhone 7 screen.

"Let me show you silly ass." She laughed.

She took my phone and held the circle button.

"See, that's how you video." She handed me back my phone.

"Ooooh, I see." I laughed.

"I'll be right back.." I walked into my bathroom.

Now that I know how to use this snapchat app, I took a quick picture of me in my outfit.

"Girl, did I forget to say that you look so hot tonight?!" Honey exclaimed.

"Really?" I smiled.

She nodded her head.

"Well, take a picture of me and my big baby." I grinned.

 "Hurry yo ass up so we can go and partaaay!" Honey's crazy ass threw her hands up in the air

~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the club, it was literally packed. Everyone was turned up and everything! I haven't done this in such a long time.

Many guys tried dancing with me but y'know, I'd like my own space please? I noticed Romeo upstairs in the VIP section looking downwards at me moving his head to the music.

Smiling back and waving, he winked at me causing me to blush. He moved away from the banister and walked down the steps to come to the dance floor.