Chapter13

2 MONTHS LATER
Mercedes POV
The abortion? That was too emotional for everybody. I got Honey to sit down and talk with me. We settled things and are now talking. My mom, she's okay too. She finally accepted my decision with what I was doing.

Romeo hasn't had anything to say though. He did go with me and supported me. We both agreed that we both weren't ready for anything.

It was his birthday last month and it was a success. I did treat him to a little something and he did enjoy it. Every second of it! I love him so much. He treats me right and loves me dearly also.

"Baby, I've got your food." I walked into the empty club.

"I'm up here." He said and waved.

I smiled and walked up the stairs.

Once I got to where he was, he grabbed my butt and gave me a kiss.

"How was work?" He asked.

"It was good thanks." I placed his food on the desk.

"How was today?" I sat on his lap.

"It was fine too." He smiled.

"I miss jail." He said out of the blue.

"What the fuck?" I laughed.

"No, I do. You don't have to deal with no bullshit." He sighed.

"9 whole years, huh?" I stroked his beard that sat on his face.

"Hm..4 actually. I came out then they put me back in when they found 'evidence'." He shook his head.

"It's all good. You here with me now." I gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad that I am." He smiled.

We started our own make out session for quite a while until there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Romeo said in between the kisses.

The door opened and in came this white chick.

She was a little thick but I knew it was fake. She had blonde hair and had nice eyes. She sashayed into the office really slowly and smiled.

"Hey baby." She stopped in the middle of the room.

I got off of Romeo's lap and furrowed my brows.

"You good?" She asked him.

"What the fuck you want know?" Romeo smacked his teeth.

"Oh, I remember you. The girl that sent my boyfriend the little picture in a frame. Calvin Klein wear, right?" I stood up and walked up to her.

"Yeah." She placed her hand on her hips.

"So, I see your little hoe saw it." She gave a fake smile.

"Yeah, I did. And let me just give a little comment." I flicked my hair.

"It wasn't that cute boo boo.".

She opened her mouth and placed her hand on her chest.

"Baby, close your mouth. Your breath ain't smelling that nice." I scrunched up my face.

She closed it and walked to Romeo.

"You better watch out!" She said.

"Watch out for what? Your fake behind?" I folded my arm.

"Romeo, do something!".

"Winter, get the fuck outta my office." Romeo's voice boomed.

She smacked her teeth and sashayed out of her office. I imitated her walk as I went to slam the door.

"Damn Cey!" Romeo laughed.

"There was nothing funny about that." I rolled my eyes.

I took a seat on a black leather couch that he had in the room. I just scrolled on my phone to waste time.

"Okay, yes..thank you, have a nice evening." Romeo said.

He cut off of the phone and came over to me.

"Let's go, I'm done." He helped me up.

We walked out of the office and he locked the door.

"You closing today?" I asked.

"Nah, James is gonna come and open up." He shook his head.

We walked out of the club and headed for his car.

"You spending the weekend at my house?" He held my hand.

I nodded my head.

"Cool, this weekend will just be me and you." He placed a kiss on my forehead.
*
*
"Can we not do this in the car?" I pulled off of the kiss.

He quickly got out of the car and opened my door for me. He carried me bridal style and carried me to the front door.

"Romeo..".

I stopped laughing and opened my eyes.

A girl stood there with a boy in her arms. She had dried up tears that had been falling down her cheek. The boy was asleep.

"Ruby?" Romeo sighed.

"I sent you a text how many months back but you blocked my number." She said.

I just stood there not saying a thing. I didn't want to involve myself with shit that ain't got to do with me.

"Could we go in?" She asked.

Romeo searched for his keys in his pocket.

As we were waiting, I folded my arms. The girl looked at me and smiled a little. We walked inside and she put the boy on the couch as he slept away.

Looking at his features, he looked a little like Romeo. The same eyes, nose and mouth.

"Romeo, I can't do this shit! Raymond has been here for 4 years and he hasn't even met his father once! He's always asking 'when's daddy coming back?' And all I say is 'I don't know.' Besides, I've got to leave with my boyfriend soon." She began to cry a little.

"Where y'all going?" Romeo asked.

"Spain.".

"So you leaving your son with me to go to Spain with your boyfriend?! That nigga probably won't even stay for long." Romeo smacked his teeth.

"Yeah well he needs his father!" She shouted back.

"Why did you keep my son away from me for 4 years?" Romeo stood up from his seat.

"Because..even if I told you, you'd act like this and probably reject him. You was in jail anyways." She wiped her tears.

"This is just bullshit.." Romeo mumbled.

"He said that I either leave Raymond with you or, he kills Raymond and I." She rubbed her arm.

Romeo shook his head and ran his hands down his face.

I went upstairs to leave them to talk things out. I didn't know that Romeo had a child, I really didn't. What do I do in this situation?

Now, I really wished that I hadn't have lost my baby. Yeah, I'm gonna start to feel a little jealous but, I love Romeo so I'm gonna stick by him.