Chapter34

9 MONTHS LATER
Mercedes POV
It's not been nearly over a year now and I'm still in Mexico. I've been abused and drugged. I can't take this anymore.

I remember that night clearly..

I fell to the ground as my head it the hard table. As I hit the ground, I could see Tariq running and the girl's legs are shaking. She drops her gun and runs away with the guy. My eyes slowly closes..

Everything has been so different. Without my family, I feel free. I miss them though, I miss them all. There's no way that I could get outta here. I'm with this guy and I was forced to be with him.

The person that's done all this is that fucking Winter girl. She's so cold hearted I just wanna stab her ass and kill her. I don't care if I go to prison, as long as I'm not here then yeah..

"Baby, I'm going out. I don't wanna see you out of the house-wait? I'm kidding myself, you don't even go out of the house." He laughed to himself.

I was holding this very sharp knife and in my mind, I kinda regret what I'm gonna do now. I picked up the big ass knife and stabbed him in his back. I don't even know what his real name is. Everyone just called him El.

I stabbed him multiple of times before I headed upstairs. There was this huge stack of money. I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed those stacks and placed them in my duffle bag. Inside El's closet were his guns, I grabbed a couple before I unlocked the door to run out of the house. Before running, I lit up a match and burned the house. I ran and ran and ran. Before arriving at my destination, I dialled one close friend that I had met once I was put on Mexico, we were both kept as prisoners in this little house that Winter had had, I told her to meet me at this special location that only we both knew that.

I reached my destination, El's aircrafts. I walked to one of the pilots and removed my shades. He stopped and stared at me licking his lips up and down.

"Hola cariño, fui enviado por El. Dijo que necesito un jet privado para llevarme a algún lugar." I applied a little more lipstick.
(Hey darling, I was sent by El. He said that I need a private jet to take me somewhere.)

You need to look attractive for you to lure them into your plan.

He just nodded his head.
*
*
Before getting up, I noticed Sabrina, the girl. I stood up and walked over to the guy. He smirked and so did I. I positioned myself on his lap and smiled. His hand were on his thighs as he tried to control himself. I slowly reached for my pocket knife that I had kept.

I grabbed it and quickly stabbed his chest multiple times. I stabbed his face and chest. I ran out and searched through my duffle bag. I got out some petrol and poured it around the plane.

I lit a match and it placed near the trail. I ran to the car where Sabrina was. I hopped inside and she drove at high speed. I turned around and saw the plane blowing up into pieces. I smirked and looked back forward.

"You sneak!" She laughed.

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a natural." I smirked.

I twitched and tossed in my chair.

"You still overdosing?" She asked.

"Hm.." I tried not to twitch.

"Aah!" I felt pain.

"Let me take quickly plane." She spoke in her Mexican accent.
*
*
"America.." Sabrina said out of nowhere.

"What about it?" I looked in the little mirror.

I looked rough.

No makeup, hair all over the place and bruises. I think that pilot only wanted me because of my body. My eyes had bags and everything. It's those drugs that were forced in my body.

"I always go America, I have no money." She looked out of the window.

Looking at Sabrina, we could both admit that Mexico isn't the place for us.

"How about you come with me? You could stay at mine until you find your place." I suggested.

"Really?" She lit her eyes.

I nodded my head.

"Before you get all happy, we need to do one thing before we go to my house." I looked over at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Kill Winter.".

Romeo POV
"Da da." Malachi put his arms up.

"Wassup?" I looked down at him.

He had my keys in his hand.

Everyone's always saying that he looks like me but, I see Mercedes in him

Everyone's always saying that he looks like me but, I see Mercedes in him. I miss her, y'know? Every single day.

Life's been hard, grams has work and so does Ms Tina. Everyone seems to be ready with their own lives. I have needed to stop going to the club sometimes and need to look after my family.

"Ray, come here!" I called out.

Raymond came running down the stairs.

He's all grown up my boy. He's already got girls all over him, but me, I want him to do education first before the girls. I don't want him to be doing what I done when I was young.

"Okay, y'all ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." Raymond got his bag.

We walked out of the house after I locked the doors.

We hopped into my Range Rover and drove to our destination

We hopped into my Range Rover and drove to our destination. Once we had arrived, we got out and went to the front door.

"My baby!" My grams hugged us all.

"Hey grams." I smiled.