Chapter25

Mercedes POV
I just cried and cried and cried! I didn't let nobody into the house. Not even Honey and Tawana. I just needed to be away from everybody.

As I began crying again, Malachi and Raymond started to cry. I just threw myself on to the floor and laid there. I couldn't take it no more, all this stress!

I wiped my tears and went to Raymond.

"Ma ma, hungry!" He put his arm up.

"Okay baby." I sniffed.

I headed downstairs and made Raymond some food.

After I served him, I went back up to Malachi.

"Shh, mamas here." I wiped his tears and began to breastfeed him.

I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Romeo POV
I was sleeping in my car overnight, I've tried banging on the door and everything. I forgot my keys in the house because I was rushing to get to the club on time last night.

It was now 7:49 in the morning and I needed to brush my teeth and shower. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Mercedes..-".

She slammed the door shut.

I knocked on it again but she didn't answer.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't let you in?" Her voice broke down.

"I love Mercedes, what I done was really stupid. Yeah, I met my first love again a couple months back and she reminded me of her younger self again. She kissed me but my emotions took over and I didn't know what I was doing. I followed her and that leaded to-.".

"I don't need to know the rest." She opened the door.

She had red puffy eyes and her nose was a little red too.

"What you done to me really hurt my feeling Romeo. You don't even understand I how I feel." She wiped her tears.

"Mercedes, you know I love you and you only. Can I at least take a shower?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. You can come in and take a shower. Just gimme a minute." She closed the door in my face.

A couple minutes later, she came outside with Malachi in his car seat.

I watched her put him in the back in the car. She walked back into the house and brought some of her clothes and Malachi's. She then carried Raymond outside too.

"You gonna take care of Raymond, or are you gonna go back to that hoe?" She asked.

"Don't talk bad about her like that." I sighed and looked down.

"So you even defending the bitch too, huh?!" She put Raymond down.

"I ain't defending her! Mercedes tell me, if you were with Tariq in a room alone and he had nothing on, what would you do?" I asked her.

She didn't say nothing.

"That's exactly how I felt! She was my first love Mercedes! I didn't intend to do it! My emotions took over my body and my mind. It was that night when you asked me if I was okay. When I was holding Malachi, I saw you in him. I then realised what I had done was wrong and I was fucking stupid for doing it.".

"If you wanna go, then go. Just know I ain't gonna stop chasing after you. I love you Mercedes Hamilton." I held her hand.

"I asked you a simple question. You gonna take care of Raymond or not?" She closed her eyes trying not to flip.

Raymond stood beside mercedes' legs.

"Go in the car baby." She told Raymond.

She looked at me and shook her head.

She walked off and got inside the car.

"Mercedes! Mercedes!" I called after her but she drove off.

What have I done?

Winter POV
"Take care of the damn baby!" Tariq shouted.

I got up from the couch and went over to my baby.

I had a baby girl. She's called Bella, she's the most beautifulest baby that I've ever seen. Tariq just seems to get annoyed when she crys. He wanted a boy instead of a girl.

"Yo." He came into the room.

"...".

"We need Mercedes back bruhh.." He smacked his teeth.

"Yeah I know but, she real good. Better than all of them." He sat on the bed.

I didn't say nothing but listen to the conversation.

"Ight, do whatchu' gotta do. I'll talk to you later Matt.".

After hanging up, he stood up and came over to me.

"She really does look like you, huh?" He smiled at Bella.

He took her from me and began to rock her in his arm.

"I overheard your conversation with Matt." I began to fold some clothes.

"What about it?" He played with Bella.

"You sure you ain't got any other girls to pick from other than her? What about me?" I suggested.

There is no way that I'm letting that little rat go near my man.

"You can't even work a gun first of all." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"I'm going downstairs." I slid my slides on.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts. I scrolled down to Romeo's number and just looked at it. I sighed and shook my head locking it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Raymond^Just wanted to ask, are you guys liking the book?If so, like, comment and share it❤

^Raymond^
Just wanted to ask, are you guys liking the book?
If so, like, comment and share it❤