Chapter26

Mercedes POV
"I'm such an idiot!" I cried as my tears flowed.

"No your not Mercedes." My mom comforted me.

"Yes I am! I can't believe I was blind enough not to know what was going on with him?" I sniffed.

She wiped my tears, "No you was not! You listening?!".

"It is not your fault that he cheated on you, okay?".

"Then why did he cheat?" I wiped my tears.

"Baby, if it was me and I was going out with another man, I would be happy. But if I was to see your father, I'd love him again. I would be blinded my the way he'd treat me like he used when we were young." She stroked my hair.

"So yes, I would've cheated." She told me.

"That isn't alright!" I laughed a little.

"I think you should drop my grandson! That little stupid ass boy needs a lesson sometimes!" Ms Leslie smacked her teeth as she sat beside me.

"But what he did do did hurt you hunny and I feel your pain. It happened to me and my husband, may god rest his soul, he cheated on me and it really did hurt me. It was with his first love." Ms Leslie explained.

"Now I know where Romeo gets all this from." I sniffed.

"But, I did forgive him and he spoke to me about it. Romeo did say that she came on to him first.".

"I don't care Ms Leslie. I'm sorry but, I'd like my space." I stood up and went into my old room in my moms house.

I went to Raymond and watched as he played.

"Maybe be taking you was wrong, your not really mine." I sighed as I spoke to myself.

As I was in my own thoughts, I heard Malachi cry.

"What now Malachi?" I got up and went over to him.

He started to cry really loudly so I began to breastfeed him.

He stopped crying eventually and went back to sleep.

"Ma ma, where daddy?" Raymond asked.

"Daddy's at home Raymond." I sighed.

"You wanna see him?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded his head.

I grabbed Raymond's stuff and re-packed it again. I got him ready and put his shoes on. I brought him downstairs and handed him to Ms Leslie.

"He wants to see Romeo. Seeing as got heading over to him, you could take him." I told her.

"Hm..your being petty child but I'll take him." She stood up.

"I'll see you later Tina." She smiled at my mom.

After they both left, I cleaned up the kitchen and started on dinner.

"You okay?" Mama came behind me.

"Yeah, I just miss him though." I admitted.

"Aw, you'll get used to it." She rubbed my shoulder.

"Really?" I sighed.

"Really.".

Romeo POV
"Go get inside your room Raymond." Grams spoke.

She smiled at Raymond then as soon as he was up in his room, she began beating me with her purse.

"You idiotic boy! Why did you break the girls heart?! You stupid stupid stupid boy!" She shouted.