Chapter6

Mercedes POV
"Mercedes, I need you to be careful with my grandson. Yes, he's got all the looks but no." Ms Leslie spoke through the phone.

"What do you mean Ms Leslie? Your grandson seems like a nice guy." I laughed.

"I just don't want you to be caught up in trouble again." She hissed through phone as she whispered.

"Okay, I'll be careful." Hanging up the phone, I went on snap.

I absolutely loved my new hair, I really did

I absolutely loved my new hair, I really did. The person who done was the bomb! Getting my purse, I made my way downstairs. I opened the front door to see Romeo putting out his blunt and chewing a piece of gum.

"Hey." I gave him a hug.

"Wassup ma?" He smiled.

He opened the door for me and I got inside.

"How was your first day at work yesterday?" He asked.

"Hm..it was good." I nodded.

We made our little small talk.

I don't know why I was nervous today. I'd usually talk with him but I don't know why I wasn't.

Once we got to the restaurant, we took our seats and ordered our food.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I blushed.

Once the waiter came back with our food and drinks, we began to eat. As we were talking, he just smiled at me.

"You know when I say your beautiful, I really mean it." He said.

I didn't know what to say but blush.

"I wanna make you mines Mercedes. I know it's too fast but when I saw you, I felt something. You may say a nigga soft but to be honest, I'm falling for you b." He held my hand.

"Well, I'm willing for us to try so, yeah. I'll be your girlfriend.".

From a distance, I saw a red haired girl walked to us.

"Romeo!" She shouted.

She looked really angry and she looked really rough too.

"Takisha, what are you doing here?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Where is my money at nigga?!" She shouted.

When he was looking, I called for a waiter. They were just arguing and it was a little embarrassing!

"Yeah, can you please put this in a takeaway box for me?" I asked politely.

I ain't about to argue with her for ruining my date.

I got my stuff and left the restaurant. I called for my uber to come and pick me up. It drove me home within minutes.

I got a text from Romeo.

Romeo- where you at?

Me- home, eating my food.

Romeo- you did you leave?

Me- listen, I came to have a peaceful date with you. I didn't want to be caught up with your drama.

I threw my phone to the side and just ate my food. Afterwards, I removed my dress and replaced it with my silk robe.

My doorbell rang 5 times and I rushed downstairs.

"I'm coming bruhh, chill out!" I smacked my teeth.

Before going to the door, I opened the draw of the little table and got it my gun. I opened it and pointed it at the body.

"Shit mane!" Romeo said.

I quickly put it behind my back and giggled a little.

"Sorry, I've gotta have it for protection." I covered my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"Well, you kinda got a nigga messed up for a moment.".

"Listen, I'm sorry." He came in.

"It was just some drama with me and my hoes, alright? I really do love you Mercedes, I really want you to be mines. Even though I don't know the previous nigga but I do know that he really did break your heart. Now, Imma be yo nigga that's gonna protect t you from anything. Imma be your King and you gon' be my queen." He said.

Looking down, I felt my face get hot. I was blushing, I looked real stupid.

"So, what'd you say?" He lifted my chin up.

"I've got rules first.." I bit down on my lips.

"Ight, hit me." He folded his arms.

"I'm a little feisty, so you better get used to it." I said honestly.

"If you've got you side hoes, they betta' know where they fucking stand because I'm not fucking playin' around." I spat at him.

"Damn girl.." He put his arms around my waist.

"I ain't playin' around Romeo. I got played the last time when I was with Tariq. Oh I got played many times, you don't even understand. That nigga broke my heart and he was the reason why he put him in jail. I don't wanna got through all that shit again." I looked down.

"And I'm gonna make sure that you won't." He placed his juicy lips on to mine.

I haven't kissed anyone in a long time like this. His hands travelled down to my waist and he picked my up and carried me upstairs.

Shit..

Romeo POV
I woke up to the most beautifulest girl beside me. Looking at her, I admired her face. She was gonna get treated right by me. Not like how that punk ass nigga treated her.

"Morning.." She stretched and got out of bed.

"Morning." I watched her.

She limped to the bathroom.

"So, did I impress you?" I raised a brow.

"Oh you impressed me alright." She brushed her teeth.

"I wanna take you out today." I wrapped my arms around her.

"I can't. I've got work Romeo." She rushed to the shower and turned on the hot water.

"Can you..?" She pointed at the door.

"Ight, I saw yo body last night anyways." I chuckled walking out of the bathroom.

I laid on the bed and checked my phone.

10 miss calls from Winter. I really don't know what that bitch wants. How the fuck is she carrying my baby? I've been single for 6 months now so that isn't really possible.

After waiting for Mercedes to come out of the bathroom, I went inside. I took care of my personal hygiene then came out wearing last nights clothes.

"I'm gonna head out to change these clothes." I fixed my collar.

"Well, I enjoyed last night." She placed her hands on my chest.

"I'm glad you did." I placed my lips on her forehead.

"Have a nice day." She walked me downstairs.

After saying goodbye, I got into my car and drove off to the club.