Chapter30

Mercedes POV
"I wanna sit down now and talk to you. I'm ready." I exhaled.

"Mercedes, before you say some shit. I'm sorry. I know it don't mean shit to you but it does to me." He spoke.

"Romeo, I do understand how it was your first love and you started sleeping with her. You've kept it for a couple of months, then it came out." I mentioned.

"So, who was the chick the other night?" I crossed my legs.

"It was..Nikki, the girl that I had cheated on you the first time." He looked down at Malachi as he held him.

"You talking to him or you talking to me?".

He smacked his teeth.

"Don't start none of that slick shit." He shook his head.

"Oh I ain't starting shit Romeo. Now, if you do realise.." I got closer.

"You cheated on me twice baby.".

"I never said that we were through or we were done. We was on a little break, I didn't feel like seeing you. But it didn't mean that I weren't Romeo's girlfriend." I told him.

"Well I heard that you kissed another nigga, is that true?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it is true but I pulled off. I was emotional that evening after finding you and the hoe in bed. But at the time, we weren't together.".

"Still don't mean you gotta kiss him. How comes you didn't got Honey and kiss her?" He questioned.

"Let me ask you something." He handed me Malachi.

"When you was kissing that punk ass nigga, was you still thinking about me?" He licked his lips.

"Yeah, I was. Even though I said we were done, I still couldn't kiss another guy. It was wrong, wrong because I still love you Romeo and I always will. You will always have a place in my heart." A tear formed in my eye.

"Who was the nigga?" He looked straight into my eye.

"How about I ask you the same question?!" I shouted.

"Was you thinking about me when you was inside, twice?!".

He didn't say nothing.

"I didn't think so..".

I stood up and grabbed the baby bag.

I walked to the front door and tried to control my tears. He walked behind me and sighed.

"Have I ever told you that I loved Cey?" He blocked the door from opening with his hand.

I put the car seat down.

"I don't know, but I feel like you don't say it all the damn time. Have I ever told you that I loved you?" I looked in his eye.

"Yeah, many times. You are the woman that I'll always love no matter what. You gave me a son Cey. How could I not say I love you? I can say it many times but actions speak louder than words.".

"Meaning?" I raised a brow.

He placed his lips on mine then he pulled off.

"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have done. I wouldn't have let you move in, I wouldn't have gotten with you in the first place and I wouldn't have gotten you pregnant.".

"Look at him, look at Malachi." He looked to the side.

I looked at Malachi who was sleeping, he looked just like Romeo.

"Do we really need this drama between us? Does he have to be in the middle?".

I shook my head, I wiped my tear and cried a little.

"You still hurt me Romeo." I sniffed.

"I know I did and I'm sorry." He lifted my chin.

"I just want us to be a family again. Raymond even calls me mommy." I wiped my tears.

"I wanna work this out Romeo. What did I tell you about my rules?" I placed my hand on his chest.

"If you've got you side hoes, they betta' know where they fucking stand because I'm not fucking playin' around." He imitated me and laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed too.

"Did you playing that rule?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"I forgive you Romeo." I placed my arm around his neck.

"I love you Mercedes." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too." I smiled a little.

I'm glad we worked out our differences.

With us still arguing, who knows where we would stand in 10 years time?

Winter POV
"You did what?!" I shouted.

"I'm giving him up. He ain't worth it. And from it coming from somebody that he used to love years ago, you should drop him too. You've got a wonderful little family that you can expand." Nikki smiled Bella.

"Thanks but, I'm still getting Romeo back." I stood up and took Bella.

I walked to my car and placed Bella in the backseat.

"And I wonder who's the daddy?" I heard a voice.

I turned back and saw Romeo.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't seen you in a minute, how you doing?" He gave me a hug.

"I'm okay." I shrugged.

He gave ma nod then walked off.

"Erm..excuse me?" I heard a man.

I snapped outta my thoughts and found Bella crying.

"Oh, thank you." I gave him a smile.

I looked for Romeo but he wasn't to be found.

"It was a dream.." I frowned.