Chapter27

Winter POV
"Apparently, they're not talking no more." Aisha addressed us.

"Really?" Takisha's eyes lit up wide open.

"Yeah, he cheated on her with his first love or some shit." She shrugged.

"Oh, that little bitch Nikki." I rolled my eyes.

"She's heading to a restaurant." Aisha also mentioned.

My eyebrows went up and Wanda walked in, we stopped at stared at her.

"What?" She stopped munching on chips.

Mercedes POV
"Oh hell. To. The nah mama! Why didn't you tell me that Romeo's ass was gonna be here?!" I said in a whisper.

"We're gonna be joining them all." She replied.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I continued walking.

"Mercedes, you good?" Romeo stood up.

I smacked my teeth and took a seat.

"Okay y'all, so we here to settle this straight with Mercedes and Romeo. As you know, with you two being apart, it does affect the rest of us too. Especially Malachi and Raymond." Major spoke.

"Romeo did say he was sorry for what he don-." Honey cut Eddie off.

"The only thing you two niggas are doing his backing him up!".

"She right, we supposed to be fair and not blame one person." Tawana spoke.

"Listen, I came here to eat, not talk." I told the rest of them.

"Ight, don't talk just listen. Mercedes, when I first laid eyes on you, a nigga went soft. I didn't know what was going on inside of me but I could feel a rush coming over me. It was a sign of love, something that I have never felt before. You changed me and turned me into a family man to look after my sons. What I did, it wasn't right. It wasn't being the right model for my sons to look up to." He explained.

I just kept reading the menu, but I was listening.

"Cey, you don't even know how much I love you. Words can't even describe. I would do anything to get you back." He looked at me.

I felt like crying, shouting and just not speaking at all.

All my emotions were trying to take over my body and break me down.

"Take me home.." I said in my moms ear.

I stood up and grabbed the car seat.

I walked out of the restaurant and got inside my moms car. I couldn't do this anymore. To be honest, I don't give a fuck if it was his first love. What he needs to understand is that he still cheated on me and he can't undo that.

Honey POV
"I told you it wasn't gonna work out Major." I removed my coat and threw it to the side.

"At least we tried." He removed his shoes.

I sat on the bed and shook my head.

"I feel bad for Romeo now. I kinda feel his pain." I sighed.

"And you and Tawana were shouting at him, making him feel bad. How about you put it this way?" Major spoke.

"What if it was the other way round? Tariq and Mercedes? What would you do?".

He walked out of the room leaving me looking dumb.

I went after him and sat beside him in the living room.

"Sorry..for jumping into conclusion." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"It's cool, but you gotta apologise tho'." He looked at me.

"Okay, I will." I semi smiled.

Winter POV
"I need you to find the bitch that started all this." I told Aisha.

"I already have, she's an old friend of mine back in dance class." She told me.

"Is she around here in town?" I asked leaning in.

"Yeah, I was gonna go out with her actually, wanna hang out with us?" She looked at me and Takisha.

Takisha and I both looked at each other and cackled.

"Do I?" I laughed.
*
*
"Oh, here she comes." Aisha sat up straight.

I crossed my legs and done a little smirk whilst raising my eyebrows.

"Aisha!" She gave Aisha a hug.

"Hey Nikki." Aisha smiled.

She then looked at me and Takisha and dropped her smile.

"And you are?" She asked.

"A bad bitch? Exactly what I'm looking for? I'm Winter." I flashed a smile.

"If I recall, it was only meant to be me and Aisha, we don't need her sheeps to be following behind." She flicked her hair.

"Well bitch deal with it! We here!" Takisha rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She took a seat.

"Okay, so I heard that you made Romeo break up with his girl." I began to speak.

"How you know him?" She took a sip of her drink.

"My ex that I've been trying to get back for a while now." I ran my fingers through my blonde hair.

"Hm..good luck with that." She looked at her watch.

"Listen, Aisha, if we gon' be talking about irrelevant shit, then I'm gonna have to go." She grabbed her bag.

"No no no, listen to what Winter's got to say." Aisha stopped her.

"Fine, but it better be quick." She smacked her teeth.

"Oh, it will be..".

Mercedes POV
"Cey! What the hell is wrong with you?" My mom asked.

"I just can't do it mom, I just can't. I don't wanna face him and talk. I'm supposed to be in the house resting looking after my child, not getting stressed out." I placed Malachi on my bed.

"You've got to talk to him. You acting petty as hell!" She shouted.

"Can you stop shouting at me?! Damn ma!" I placed my hand on my head.

"I'm calling Romeo up, and your gonna speak to him!" She slammed the door shut.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed.

All of this is stressing me out. And yes, I do know that I'm acting petty and stupid. I just need to stay away from him.