Chapter5

Mercedes POV
"Oh my gosh!" I wiped my tears.

The movie Titanic got to me. I start to cry and everything. I was so into the movie that I didn't notice the doorbell ring. Once I did, I went to get.

"Who is it?" I sniffed.

I opened the door and saw Romeo holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hey?" I furrowed my brows

"Honey told me you weren't doing anything so, I thought I'd come down and hang out wit' you to keep you company." He smiled.

"Okay, well, come on in." I smiled.

I closed the door behind him and we walked into my living room.

I sat beside him and he took the bowl of popcorn and we continued watching other movies.

"Whatchu' got under there that's so interesting?" He asked because I kept on touching my silk robe.

"Oh, I'm just trying to fix my robe." I blushed a little.

"Romeo, I see you trying to flirt there." I laughed a little.

"Well, what can I say? If nobody's gonna have you, then I might as well try." He shrugged.

I just laughed at his response.

He's literally so cute when he does that little smile of his. I went on to my snap and began to take selfies with him.

After watching our movie, I was feeling hungry once again. So, I ordered us some pizza for us to eat.

"When is the pizza coming?" He asked rubbing his stomach.

"It's coming soon fat ass." I laughed at him as he pouted.

"Fat ass?" He furrowed his brow.

He got a pillow and threw it at me. Luckily, I caught it.

"Are you literally trying to start with me?" I threw one back.

We began have our little pillow fight until the pizza came. After eating it, he started it again.

"Woo, you've tired me out." I tried to catch my breath.

"Really?" He came and placed his arms around my waist.

"You don't mind me doing this right?" He asked.

"It's quite obvious that you've got the hots for me." I turned around.

He just chuckled and sat at the island.

I jumped up and sat on the counter.

"You got a job yet?" He asked me.

"Um, yeah. I wanna be a interior designer, I've always wanted to." I told him.

"You probably won't answer this but do you mind telling me why you went to jail?" I swung my legs.

He cleared his throat.

"I got caught with illegal drugs. Same as you. I carried a firearm and everything else." He told me.

"So, we got something in common huh?" I smiled.

"Hm.." He nodded his head.

After we talked for a while, we just began to flirt a little. He's a really sweet guy, he really is.