Chapter35

Mercedes POV
"I don't fucking care Romeo! You were supposed to be here!" We heard Winter shout into the phone.

"She stubborn." I shook my head.

"Hm..?" Sabrina furrowed her brows.

"It means, es terca." I told her.

"Aah." She laughed a little quietly.

"Okay, snipper." I put my hand out.

She gave me the snipper and I aimed for Derrick's head first.

"You were supposed to come to Bella's grave!" She screamed into the phone and cut off throwing the phone on the floor as she cried.

I put the gun down and stopped.

"That's so sad." Sabrina covered her mouth.

"Yeah well the bitch tried to kill us so.." I picked the gun up again.

I shot at her head and then Derrick stood up placing his hand on his head.

Then, Sabrina shot as his head too. We quickly packed up and ran out of the abandoned house that was in front of theirs. We hopped into Winter's Ferrari and drove off.

"Hello, Dave? That you?" I said into the phone.

"...".

"Yeah, we coming now." I turned left.
*
*
After giving the guns away, we checked into the finest hotels. That no one could afford. Now that I've got the money, I'm gonna be flashing it in the best ways possible.

"Okay, you ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

We had finished shopping and are going to a club to partaaaay! We left the hotel and got inside a taxi that I had called.

Once we arrived, everyone was already dancing and drinking.

"Call my number if you need me." I told Sabrina in her ear.

We also got new phones and everything.

We got to the dance floor and began to dance. As I was getting into it, I blacked out. Not understanding anything.

Honey POV
Everyone was dancing until this girl just dropped and blacked out.

"What happened?" I asked Tawana.

"Let's go and see." She said.

The music stopped and you can only hear everyone's voice.

We went down the steps and walked over to the crowd. I pushed through and saw a face that I thought that I'd never see.

"MERCEDES!" I screamed along with Tawana.

We ran over to her and tried to do everything that we could.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE, PLEASE!!" I cried and cried.

This girl looked just like Mercedes and it was her.

Where she got shot on the arm, there was a scar and she still has it. She was still the beautiful best friend that I had first met back when we were kids.

"The ambulance are here!" The owner of the club came rushing over with the paramedics.

"Call Romeo." I cried.
*
*
"Are sure it's her?" Major asked.