Chapter 5 " A BABY "

[ sorry I was going to update this yesterday but I ended up falling asleep while writing! LOLOL Anyways CHAPTER 5 BEGINS NOW! ]

You came inside his office seeing him working hard like always.
" your here "
You smiled while walking inside his office. You set his lunch on his desk while sitting on his desk.
" I really love your little visits at work "
" I like doing this too "
You both heard a knock on the door and you quickly jumped off from his desk. Came in kate his partner who is helping with their company's big project.
" umm, can I talk to mr park alone "
" of course "
" I'll see you at home Jimin "
" okay "
You smiled at her before leaving his office.
KATE POV
" so that's your wife huh "
" yes that's my wife "
" well shouldn't you let her know I'm still your wife "
" look if your not going to take this job seriously I'm going to find a different partner "
I clenched my fists walking over to Jimin's desk.
" WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE "
" I already did and you blew it "
" that's why I came back to make things right with you "
" please kate, I'm happily married already why won't you just accept that "
" because I love you and I want you to realize how much I would do for you "
Tears foaming in my eyes while looking at him.
" look, let's just get the project done okay I don't want our business to effect our jobs "
He Left his office leaving me behind in his office alone. I walked out of his office to the lobby seeing his wife still walking out. I quickly wiped my tears and jogged towards her.
" HEY WAIT "
She turned around to look at me, while I walked towards her
" umm do you mind if we talk for a bit "
" of course not "
She followed behind me to my office. We went inside my office while I sat on my chair and she sat across from me.
" sorry but we haven't had the proper meeting, I'm kate and you are "
" I'm y/n "
" that's a very nice name "
" thanks "
" so you probably heard that I'm working with Jimin "
" ahh yes, I have "
" so, I really wanted to ask you something "
" sure "
" how long have you and Jimin been married "
" umm about three years now, why do you want to know "
" ohh just curious that's all, but I really want to tell you something that I think you should know "
" what is it "
" I'm actually Jimin's wi-"
There was someone suddenly at the door knocking
" come in "
" ohh kate, Mr. Kim wants to see you "
" okay I'll be right out "
" so you were saying "
" let's continue this talk next time "
" alright "
YOUR POV
you thought that it was a little bit weird and awkward that she suddenly waned to talk to you. You were also curious as to why she wanted to know how long you and Jimin were married for. I tried not to let these thoughts run in your head so much. You came back home kicking your shoes off and just relaxing. You then got a call from dean.
PHONE CALL
" hey dean "
" hey y/n, back from your lunch plans already "
" yeah, well I just went to go see my husband at work "
" ohh, well about our lunch plans tomorrow my sister is going to join us as well I really think you will like her "
" that sounds great, I would love to meet you sister "
" great "
END OF PHONE CALL
You were really excited to go meet with his sister tomorrow. You never really knew he had a sister until now.
KATE POV
I came back home to my brothers house.
" key kate, so tomorrow we'll go out for lunch with one of my old friend "
" who is it "
" You'll see tomorrow but I think you will like her "
" great, I can't wait to meet her "
" I can't wait for you too meet her "
" wait is this the girl you talked to me about the other day, the one where you keep talking about how gorgeous she is but she's already married "
" yeah that's the one "
" ohh well, I can't wait too see the girl who is making my crazy brother crazy for a married woman "
I walked into the extra room my brother had in his house. I laid there still thinking about Jimin. At the same time I really wished I didn't have left Jimin. If i didn't have left he would've still loved me so much right now. I then got a call from Jimin's mother.
PHONE CALL
" hello Mrs.park "
" ohh Kate would you mind coming over "
" not at all "
I grabbed my keys and got in my car driving to her house. I knocked on the door and Mrs.park opened the door greeting me.
" hello Mrs. Park "
You walked inside her home and sat down on the couch.
" so how's everything with Jimin going "
" not so well, he doesn't even want to spare me some of time at all "
" UGHH that wife of his is making me really upset "
" I don't think he still loves me anymore "
" of course he does, he's just acting like that to get back at us "
" I don't know what else to do to get him to realize that my feelings for him are real "
" I already thought of a way to get rid of her, you just have to do exactly what I say "
" I'm listening "
Your POV
You waited for your husband to come home. You heard the door opening running to him.
" how was your day "
" good "
He looked at your neck acting as if he was surprised.
" who gave you these hickeys "
You also decided to play along as well
" ohh these, dean did "
" yah, I don't wanna play anyone "
He walked away to the couch while you laughed at him. You walked to him and he didn't look at you.
" I'm just kidding, of course it was my freaky crazy cute husband "
He tried to act like he was upset with you for saying it was dean. You decided to tease him a bit. You straddled over him kissing his neck.
" are you mad "
" yes I am "
You cupped his cheeks making him look at you.
" I like you "
He smiled feeling embarrassed from your simple but cheesy line.
" you like me but not love me "
" I love you "
He pulled you in for a soft kiss on the lips.
" are you hungry "
" umm, I ate a bit already I really just want to cuddle with you I feel like I haven't had any proper time with you "
You sat in between his legs while he cuddled you. 
" am I a good husband "
You got up to look at him looking with a confused look on your face
" of course you are why do you ask "
" I feel like I haven't been good to you "
" park FREAKING dam Jimin, you have been a great husband to me and I would never ever replace you and would never ever love anyone as much as you "
He smiled making you feeling all warm inside.
" I love you "
" me to "
" can I tell you something "
" what "
" remember that time in high school when we both made a bet that if I scored higher than you then you'll be my salve " ( mentioning the beginning of love game )
" ugh don't even bring up that embarrassing moment, I still can't believe you scored higher then me "
" well umm, I never told you but I actually cheated on that test "
" WHAT "
" yeah, sorry I never told you but I actually did "
You rolled your eyes not even looking at him.
" well, it was a good thing right because look it brought us closer right "
" yeah whatever I can't believe you never told me "
" well that's because I didn't want to lose to a girl "
" your so bad Jimin "
" but, look you still married me "
He teased you a bit trying to get you to smile at him.
" well can I tell you something "
" I never really thought you would be the one I marry "
" what do you mean "
" I really thought I was going to end up marrying Hoseok or Taehyung "
You looked at him and he had a blank expression.
" really "
" yeah "
" okay now your just trying to hurt me "
You laughed at Jimin who looked mad and jealous.
He got up and started walking to the room. You followed behind to the room, he took off his shirt and pants wearing his sweat pants and a Tshirt. He came to lay down on the bed on his side. You came next to him making him face you.
" I'm kidding Jimin I love you why else would I marry you if I didn't love you "
" you mean it "
You smiled at him cupping his cheeks
" of course "
He kissed your forehead pulling you closer to him.
" Hoseok was no match for me anyways, I mean look who got to see you naked so many times already "
You light hit his chest making him chuckled.
" stop being a pervert "
You both ended up falling asleep while cuddling.
NEXT MORNING
you were getting ready to go see dean later on for your lunch plans. Since today was a bit cold you dressed a little bit warmer. You wanted to be comfy so you wore leggings with your sweater. It was almost time to meet dean so you got in your car and drove to the place where he said to meet up with him. You came inside looking for dean, you saw him sitting next to his sister. You walked up to them and started greeting them.
" hey dean "
" y/n your here, this is my sister Kate "
" kate "
" y/n "
" you two know each other "
" yeah she works at Jimin's work place as his partner "
" awesome, well then this should go smoothly then "
You couldn't believe she was dean's sister. The whole lunch was a bit awkward but you didn't want to let them know you felt uncomfortable. Luckily dean made it less awkward by talking a lot and asking questions. After you guys ate you all said your goodbyes and left.
2weeks later
You woke up early at 5am feeling really sick. You ran quickly to the bathroom and started throwing up. Jimin then came in after and was patting your back.
" what's wrong, are you sick "
" no, I don't know I just woke up feeling the need to throw up "
" are you okay "
" yeah I'm fine "
" maybe I should stay home today with you "
" no it's okay "
" no I can't just leave my wife alone when she's not feeling well "
Jimin decided to call in that day and stayed home with you all day. Jimin was in charge today he made breakfast for you both. You came in the kitchen smiling and feeling happy seeing your husband cooking and wearing an apron. He turned around holding two plates filled with delicious looking food. He placed the plate in front of you.
" Tada "
" looks good "
" taste good as well "
You started eating the food but then suddenly felt nauseous again and ran straight for the bathroom again.
" was my cooking really that bad "
" no of course not, I don't know but when I started eating I felt nauseous "
You widen your eyes and started counting how many days you missed your period.
" 5days "
" 5days what "
" 5days late on my period "
" what does that mean "
" I don't know, but let me test it first "
You grabbed the last box of pregnancy test in your bathroom and opened it.
" I'll wait for you outside the door "
" okay "
You prayed before opening it an started the process. You waited 5min and once it was up. You closed your eyes feeling super nervous.
" POSITIVE "
You felt your self feeling super happy and excited. You opened the door acting all sad. Jimin then came to hug you and kissed the top of your head.
" it's okay y/n well try again "
You smiled and jumped feeling all excited
" ITS POSITIVE "
" WHAT REALLY "
He hugged you tightly and started kissing you.
" were going to have a baby "
" I'm excited for this baby "
" I'm so happy right now "
" me too "
You couldn't believe it after the hundred times of trying you and Jimin are finally going to have a baby. You were so excited to schedule your first baby doctors appointment.
" I have work tomorrow but, come by tomorrow and we'll go together "
" okay "
FAST FORWARD to the next day
You were super excited for this baby. You couldn't wait to do baby shopping with Jimin. Building the little baby room and building the little crib together. You couldn't wait for these things. You looked at the time and it was almost time for your appointment so you went to Jimin's work place to go get him. You came inside feeling all happy.
" y/n "
" ohh hey Kate "
" so other day we were interrupted and didn't get to finish our talk do you have time "
You looked at your watch but you agreed to go just for a couple of minutes.
" umm sure "
You followed her to her office and sat on the chair.
" so your friends with my brother "
" yeah "
" that's great "
" umm do you mind if we hurry I actually have an appointment "
" okay but what I'm about to tell you please listen "
You were a bit nervous now after hearing her say that.
" I don't want to hurt you and Jimin but I just feel you need to know the truth "
" what "
" I'm actually also Jimin's wife "

[ ohhh NOO CLIFF HANGER LOL ]